[ROM][ARC LT15i] Mokee OS v03 beta - Multilanguage

Search This thread

caqo71

Apr 11, 2011
Santiago
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I've installed this rom and it's amazing, smooth and fast, it look like ICS, but with GB engine.

Just a couple of questions:

Can i install semc camera and xperia keyboard?

Nice rom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azev
One more bug:
Whenever I want to join contacts manually and select show all contacts android.process.acore has stoped unexpectedly. So I have to froce close it.
Setps to fc..
Open contacts>open any contact>press menu>select edit>press menu>select join>select show all contacts>android.process.acore has stoped unexpectedly..

Although you can join contacts if when you select join and that contact is in list just select it it will be joined..

Reactions: Azev

Azev

Dec 31, 2007
Metz
I've installed this rom and it's amazing, smooth and fast, it look like ICS, but with GB engine.

Just a couple of questions:

Can i install semc camera and xperia keyboard?

Nice rom.

You can not install Xperia keyboard and SEMC camera, they will crash. Keyboard must to be ported. Maybe i will port the UI of SEMC camera on camera app of this rom. I will make the test.

Envoyé depuis mon Nokia 3310 par signaux de fumée.

Last edited:

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
n yea one more thing i logged in on fb but i can only sync contacts but not calender so can u do sum thing about that n yes i really desperetly need photo widget n weather widget of xperia S can u port that into ur rom?? because ur rom is good for gaming also so thats y i am asking for evrry thing in one place so i can use this as my daily basis rom

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
azev i have a same question again for u can u provude me a beats link for ur rom ??? not sgs not htc not other devices i need beatts for this rom wgich is compatable with this rom ....

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

caqo71

Apr 11, 2011
Santiago
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
You can not install Xperia keyboard and SEMC camera, they will crash. Keyboard must to be ported. Maybe i will port the UI of SEMC camera on camera app of this rom. I will make the test.

Thanks for that.

One more Thing: USB to pc connection doesn't work for me. it shows a new drive letter on my computer, but I coannot acces to it. :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    I have started a port of Mokee OS for Xperia Arc (LT15i) with multilanguage support. You need to have unlocked Bootloader for to install Mokee OS because you must to flash FXP kernel.

It is based on FXP 120 CM 7.2. I'm not a developper, so try to not be too hard with me. Baseband 64 is highly recommended for less battery drain.

screenshot-1338578190965.png
    screenshot-1338640035999.png

Mokee OS UI and rom Speed

There are 2 launchers (ADW & Sony 2012) in this rom, choose what you want.
    For the Sony application icons, start Sony launcher, go to preferences > Appearence > Icon pack > Icon pack and choose [Built-in] Xperia S.

How to install:

- Put the archive in your SD Card
    - Keep a copy in your PC
    - Unzip the archive on your PC
    - Flash the boot.img in fastboot mode
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    - Turn on you phone in recovery mode
    - Factory reset and wipe Dalvik cache
    - Flash the archive
    - Reboot
    - For the full multilanguage, reboot a second time

Know Bugs:

- Bug from CM7.2
    - Maybe root not fully functionnal (Install SuperUser from Market)
    - Those you find... (< Sorry for this)

Credits

- Mokee team
    - FXP Team
    - CM Team
    - blindndumb
    - ZduneX25
    - ra3al

Mokee OS for LT15i

Mirror: Mokee OS for LT15i

Changelog:

Code:
    Update 02/06/2012:
    - Add Xperia 2012 Launcher with settings
    - Fix bug with camera recorder

Don't forget to press the Thanks Button and don't ask for Sony stuff in this rom
    I confirm that this Rom is compatible with most of cm7 ,cm9 ,and AOKP themes
    Wow Google Chrome :D
    No problem for me. What rom have you before? Fb inside in this rom, i dont think is possible.

FaceBook Inside I Think It Would Crash Cause MIUI Settings Is Not Disame On Sony Ericsson Stock Settings.apk :rolleyes: ....
    I fixed the torch.apk working in the toggle in notificattions!,now you can turn on the light in the Toggles/switch without problems!

Thanks to the Mokee OS CM7 ROM for HTC Desiree

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=401227

The torch.apk in system/app of this ROM,work with Mokee OS CM7 for ARC,only must extract de ROM and copy the torch.apk to MicroSD,with Root Explorer,move the torch.apk to System/App and set permisions,reboot and enjoy!!

I try others Torchs of CM7,etc... and no work in the toggle/switch... but this Torch fix this problem:good:

And here themes for Mokee OS

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37893397/ROMS/Themes MokeeOS.rar

Only need personal to fix and finish the ROM,this ROM only have a minor bugs... and is very perfect...

The best of Gingerbread/CyanogenMod7 with one inetrfaz very nice and similar to Jelly Bean... very very customizable and the best... videorec working on 720p very fluid like as Gingerbread!