[ROM][4.2.2][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v2.2.1 - targa - 4|15|13

Search This thread

formerflyboy

Aug 22, 2010
First, great ROM.

Is there information somewhere that I'm missing regarding what some of the settings are for?

Dark Liquid and the pie control options have me boggled because I can't figure out what they do.

Sent from my XT875 using xda app-developers app

Eiht

Feb 19, 2013
First, great ROM.

Is there information somewhere that I'm missing regarding what some of the settings are for?

Dark Liquid and the pie control options have me boggled because I can't figure out what they do.

I had the same issues. I did have to Google piecontrols. It's a menu that pulls up from the bottom kind of between home and back. It has a few cool features like it can throw to the last app used.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

rocketsaucev2

Dec 6, 2012
I had the same issues. I did have to Google piecontrols. It's a menu that pulls up from the bottom kind of between home and back. It has a few cool features like it can throw to the last app used.

Dark liquid turns some apps blacked out like Mms, contacts, etc. Includes menus and drop down menus

Pie can be moved to any screen side btw. Look for pie gravity

Both pie and navigation controls have the last app option. Navi controls give you more options as to specific apps or shortcuts.

Liquid Smooth Bionic

Last edited:

John Charlie

Jan 28, 2013
The official jelly bean update for droid bionic has been officially announced and will start rolling out on April 15 as build version 98.72.22... Will this ROM be compatible with the update?

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

rocketsaucev2

Dec 6, 2012
I have this weird thing happening in the gallery where I have like twice as many thumbnails listed as pictures actually I have and when looking through the pics, I have a bunch of empty, gray 'pictures' mixed in randomly

Eiht

Feb 19, 2013
Does anyone have working MMS? It worked once for me on a fresh 2.2 but now just keeps saying sending.

rocketsaucev2

Dec 6, 2012
My mms is working fine.

Quick pic doesn't have the gallery issue I mentioned, just the stock gallery. Easy fix :)

Eiht

Feb 19, 2013
I can't get mms to send by attaching in a text or by sharing through quickpic. I'll have to re flash.

merlin3

Jun 17, 2008
Well unfortunately i have to stop running this ROM. Way to many bugs to be used as a did. Data randomly quits working, wont come out of sleep sometimes without a battery pull, GPS wont initiate sometimes without needing several reboots, phone and contacts sometimes locks up. Once it becomes a little more stable ill come back as i like the speed and usability but i need something reliable.

Fadtydawg

Nov 22, 2012
I can't get mms to send by attaching in a text or by sharing through quickpic. I'll have to re flash.

Quick Fix..
I turned off WiFi...
Send A Pic through text..(Data Plan)
Turned WiFi back on...
Resent Pic text
Worked fine...

Side note...
I have none of the issues stated above in post #56 :)
Monster Bionic!!!

Last edited:

merlin3

Jun 17, 2008
How long have you guys been running it? I've been running it a week now and the first few days were good but its just gotten worse every day till the point i had to reboot or pull battery at least 5 times today. Also are you running a 1 gig or 2 gig ROM slot?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER

PHP:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

photonlocktarget.png
    photonhome.png

photondc.png

photonpie.png
    photonqs.png

photonpw.png

photonsettings.png
    photonsu.png

photonhdr.png

photoncam.png
    photonpaper.png

About Us

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

The-Team

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Jarrid42

Rohan32

Itsmikeramsay

Dagr8

Jdkorecclipse

Amplified

ChevyCam94

Dhacker29

Droyd

Features:

Code:
        Google GCC 4.7 Toolchain
        O3
        Strict-Aliasing (Linaro)
        C++11 Mode
        Optimized String Handling Routines (Linaro/Sony)
        Misc other Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions
        Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
        Chronus clock widget
        Customizable hardware and software keys
        Transparent navbar and status bar
        Customizable navbar ring
        Navigation bar widgets
        Customizable power menu
        Notification power widget
        Customizable quicksettings panel
        Statusbar mods
        Theme engine
        Quiet hours
        Volume rocker music controls
        Full Rotation
        Customizable battery and notification light

Changelog:

Code:
    [SIZE=5]ROM Changelog[/SIZE]

Liquid Smooth 2.2 OFFICIAL

[URL="http://pastebin.com/yEP8c7Xz"]CHANGELOG HERE[/URL]

2.2.1 BugFix update

Kernel fixes

Added script to fix wifi on reboot if calibration gets interupted during first boot.

Updated Advanced settings with reboot on selection.

Important Links

LiquidSmooth Download: Goo.IM targa

LiquidSmooth Nightlies: Goo.IM by date then look for device

Google Apps Package 3/01/13 for 4.2.2

Installation:
    • Make sure you have SafeStrap 3.11 or higher HashCode's how-to-safestrap
    • These builds are KEXEC and work on any stock system version
    • Reboot and hit menu at the SafeStrap splash screen
    • Create Rom-slot3 (NOTE: this will only work in slot 3)
    • flash ROM
    • flash Gapps
    • reboot

Issues:

Please report all bugs at http://androidhosting.org:8050. Look through the known list before just posting there may likely already be a solution or response.

• If wifi is not working after first boot just reboot new scriptp will autofix.
    • If you boot to a blank screen and it stays there more than a minute or so after the kexec vibrate you need to reboot to SafeStrap switch to stock and boot it (optionally uninstall and reinstall recovery from the SafeStrap app). Then reboot and select your ROM slot and it should boot fine.

Donations:
    SHOW TEAM LIQUID SOME LOVE HERE !!!
    Speakerphone should be fixed in nightly

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2
    just saw this...

posted on their facebook page yesterday

All device's that we supported in Jellybean, we will support in Kitkat. You do not need to worry about it and continually ask if x device will be supported in kitkat.

good news!!
    Not sure flashing stock slot is any more risky than anything else we do :)

Also having the WiFi issue, though a reboot fixes it.

EDIT: I take that back, three reboots and WiFi is still buggy and won't connect.

Also, is this floating notifications bubble...thing...called HALO? How can I disable it? It's incredibly annoying. Going to System Settings > Interface > HALO Options doesn't give me any options for getting rid of it.

Double tap and hold, and slide it up to the top to delete like an app. You can bring it back with the button in the notification shade