[Q] Sprint Galaxy S5 flashed to PagePlus!

Search This thread

marsfan89

Mar 11, 2011
Okay so today I just flashed my phone from Sprint to PagePlus on the SM-G900P and I am curious to know if I can still install a different ROM without screwing up the flash to PagePlus? I paid PagePlusRemote to do it for me for $40 and they were pretty solid.

I would like to get rid of crappy Sprint stock ROM and put something better on my newly flashed phone. My phone is already rooted before the flash to PagePlus.

Any info on this would be great.

Thank you

joeyhdownsouth

Apr 1, 2009
Creole State
Okay so today I just flashed my phone from Sprint to PagePlus on the SM-G900P and I am curious to know if I can still install a different ROM without screwing up the flash to PagePlus? I paid PagePlusRemote to do it for me for $40 and they were pretty solid.

I would like to get rid of crappy Sprint stock ROM and put something better on my newly flashed phone. My phone is already rooted before the flash to PagePlus.

Any info on this would be great.

Thank you

Yes, but if you receive error 7 or updater assert failure in recovery, you must then remove assert lines from ROM zip. READ HERE to show you how to remove them. Also theres a possibility of issues arising with mms and 4g.