ZTE WARP N860 Roms

Search This thread

Nitrotriiodide

Mar 31, 2013
I have read all of the threads to do with this phone and i have found nothing but dead ends trying to find custom roms for this device! Is there any root firmwares out there that you can just throw on the sd card and load it threw updating from sd card in recovery? Im new to this site, sorry if im posting in the wrong area! If anyone could point me in the right direction on this i would greatly apriciate it! This phone runs on boost mobile network as well!

Thanks,
Nitro

Reactions: cmw1111

Reaper351c

Jan 2, 2013
Brush
I have read all of the threads to do with this phone and i have found nothing but dead ends trying to find custom roms for this device! Is there any root firmwares out there that you can just throw on the sd card and load it threw updating from sd card in recovery? Im new to this site, sorry if im posting in the wrong area! If anyone could point me in the right direction on this i would greatly apriciate it! This phone runs on boost mobile network as well!

Thanks,
Nitro

if you are looking for custom roms go over to androidforums.com if you havent already and look under my name over there there is a forum that has a lot of custom roms for the zte warp i have made one myself and currently developing another one for the warp the thread name is [ROM] Reaper Rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks,
    Nitro