[ROM] AOKP (4.2.2) (Beta) For the Samsung Epic 4g - 03/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mrleprechaunboy

Jan 16, 2012
Lynchburg
Anyone know how to fix the wired tethering FCing setting every time i activate it or do i just have to download an app for it? Im sure its probably in this forum somewhere, but i dont feel like browsing through 92 pages to find it -__-

kehlan

Aug 10, 2011
San Diego
Is there a better kernel that we can use for this?

My 100mhz minimum CPU clock doesn't stick through boots, and it only every clocks to either 1000mhz or 100mhz which is terrible for battery and performance..

swiftstrike763

Dec 30, 2011
Sorry guys but I'm still having the same problems...

Can't send texts. Can't turn on 3g.
Google account doesn't seem to do absolutely anything at all.

Edit: I can send texts now, but it keeps sending me 9230 messages saying the recipient is out of service?
Edit: turning wifi off turned my signal bars grey?

Please help.
Sorry if I'm being a pain.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

Last edited:

sonarchist

Mar 27, 2011
Washington, DC

Please help.

Sounds familiar.............you may have to run wtogami's temp-boot-toFC09-fromSDcard, then Udate Profile...........or else, UNROOT to stock to be able to reset your account thru the carrier tech support (+ Update Profile while they're on the other line talking to you, monitoring your progress)..........however, before you go THERE, have you looked into: menu / manage apps / on sd card.......move your apps over to internal memory on device, back out of there, THEN run the temp-boot (to improve latency)..........sounds like your radio is not functioning or else your tower is down (actually happened to me a few weeks ago: ZERO data ZERO cell connectivity for about 6 hrs.........either way, soon that radio will trill + this issue will be past you (yeah, check that modem md5 to make sure you got a good DL).

nikon120

Oct 3, 2010
Sounds familiar.............you may have to run wtogami's temp-boot-toFC09-fromSDcard, then Udate Profile...........or else, UNROOT to stock to be able to reset your account thru the carrier tech support (+ Update Profile while they're on the other line talking to you, monitoring your progress)..........however, before you go THERE, have you looked into: menu / manage apps / on sd card.......move your apps over to internal memory on device, back out of there, THEN run the temp-boot (to improve latency)..........sounds like your radio is not functioning or else your tower is down (actually happened to me a few weeks ago: ZERO data ZERO cell connectivity for about 6 hrs.........either way, soon that radio will trill + this issue will be past you (yeah, check that modem md5 to make sure you got a good DL).
Maybe a bad modem upgrade?

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010

Edit: I can send texts now, but it keeps sending me 9230 messages saying the recipient is out of service?
Edit: turning wifi off turned my signal bars grey?

Please help.
Sorry if I'm being a pain.

On sprint?

~Marcusant

sockaplaya22

Mar 7, 2009
Navigation fix ?

I love this rom but whenever I try to use the Google Maps Navigation ( which is often) it force closes ... i would use this as a daily if i could get this working again.. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling and i tried changing my modem to fc19 but nothing has worked

nikon120

Oct 3, 2010
I love this rom but whenever I try to use the Google Maps Navigation ( which is often) it force closes ... i would use this as a daily if i could get this working again.. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling and i tried changing my modem to fc19 but nothing has worked

Tried fixing permissions in CWM?

ksmullins88

Dec 16, 2010
Detroit, MI
B 32 is awesome.. especially since I got the data toggle to work :)

Any chance in getting the weather to show a temperature noty in the status bar? Its in the nexus aokp build.

kehlan

Aug 10, 2011
San Diego
ad7ea018-d401-4f7d.jpg

Exchange.apk and Email.apk are "frozen."

Guys, what is this?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

mcluvin1065

Dec 23, 2011
How come I can't enable the navigation bar? Everytime I do it sais system ui failed....

mrcollpepper

Dec 21, 2011
tacoma
Today was a bad day on b32. My phone stopped sleeping. A reboot fixed it. Then I kept getting random reboots all day and tonight, android process fc. Has been running like a top with a few minor glitches here and there. Any thoughts on this?

sent from your moms room! haha

LucJoe

Nov 12, 2008
NICE - and thanks again for the update - love this ROM!

Forgive this next question - I am sure it will make me sound like a real dumb as...I am curious about the potential negatives for not being able to set mobile networks on Automatic? It only allows you to save it at "Home Only"

Does this mean that the phone won't roam ? what happens if I travel outside my normal coverage area or out side sprints coverage area?

Yes, your phone won't roam. You will get no signal out of sprint tower range.

Someone suggested an app called "Roam Control" is working, but it's no longer available on the market and costs $4. Anyone find a (free) workaround for this yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts