[ROM][ICS][4.0.3][1-7-12][WIP] ics-deck-e3d [alpha7]

Search This thread
D

DDiaz007

Deck, I missed your work!

Now I have a question irrelevant to this thread. Will you ever work on Sense again, or was that merely a substitute?

Last edited:

diestarbucks

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 23, 2009
Greensboro
Oh very nice Christmas present for my phone to see Kushdeck working on something! Looking forward to running more of your work. Merry Christmas!

afvr

Jun 24, 2010
Can i use it with boot manager?

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

k2buckley

Sep 24, 2010
Awesome. Thanks deck, your work is always glorious. I look forward to the progress that will be made here.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: jayharper08
K

knowledge561

Crap. I wouldve flashed this but I need correct battery stats. That **** is crucial. I cant have a phone at 10% all time

My Blog: knowledgexswag.tumblr.com
Twitter: @knowledge561

Smac7

Feb 15, 2009
wow, finally some smooth ICS. Thanks. did you just get a 3d? i know i saw you around for the evo 4g (and htc touch?).

ronnienyc

Feb 6, 2010
Beverly Hills, CA
Q: how to configure WIFI?

Wow, thanks for putting in the work!
Though, how do you configure WIFI settings? I can not find it...
(I saw how to turn WIFI on, but not how to select network, enter password, etc.)

Thanks.

k2buckley

Sep 24, 2010
Wow, thanks for putting in the work!
Though, how do you configure WIFI settings? I can not find it...
(I saw how to turn WIFI on, but not how to select network, enter password, etc.)

Thanks.

I believe you just tap on the same spot where you turn wifi on. Once the box is checked, just tap on wifi, it should bring you to the settings.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Reactions: 30bushido1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    will be back shortly as it seems xda handled things in a respectful manner.

-deck
    updated adreno libs, built in gapps, updated display and media code, nova launcher for stock for now. this wasnt supposed to be public.

-deck
    how do you guys mount?

I usually start with a nice dinner, maybe a backrub

O_O
    I BETA test for Team Nocturnal and several others, I flash my 3D at least two to three times a week {see below} . Always helping the community as much as possible providing feedback, not complaining, to help make our ROM's as good as possible....

I have to say as someone who's been flashing ROM's and a whole lot of Beta's over the past year and a half, I have to ask...

WHY IS THIS AN ALPHA? This ROM particularly #7 has been pretty phenomenal thus far, giving me no force closes, no random reboots and very little issues. I haven't kept a ROM on my phone longer than 3 days as I give all the ROMS I flash 3 days to give an accurate update to the teams/dev's I test for, a complete accurate (follow up) as to any and all problems I have encountered.

You've honestly done a pretty damn good job here with this ROM I am quite impressed, and In all honesty, this should be a Beta, not an Alpha at all.

In my days with this ROM all I have issues with are the norm; Camera, 4G not working and Sprint HotSpot is screwy. Again nothing "major"...

I'd move the next update to a Beta, because the more people who take the time to flash this and run it for a few days continuously (and aren't afraid of to flash this due to the classification as an "Alpha", the more and better quality feedback you'll get as to what's actually non working)

Fantastic job thus far, I'm enjoying this rom a great deal and I must say as an EVO 3D owner like the rest of us, I can't imagine having this ROM, OFFICIALLY from Sprint/HTC/Google on my phone.... with working 4G, 3D and Camera... This will be one hell of a fantastic update on such a wickedly entertaining phone.

p.s. My battery is at 14 hours with 34% battery life left, and I am a very heavy user of my phone. I sat on it playing Madden for nearly 3 hours, continuously.

Anyone who's not flashed THIS rom, I suggest you take the dive and do so, the rest of us can testify that when this is all said and done, it's going to be EPIC.

Kudos again man, you've done great work here and if you'd like me to Beta anything for you, shoot me a PM.
    http://dev-host.org/6u7e9xf3vzgx/ics-deck-e3d-alpha8.zip

there it is :) enjoy guys!!!!

and thanks for the thanks :)