Search This thread

bahehs

Oct 30, 2010
I don't think there is one. I'm currently on 4.1

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Rapscallion16

Feb 9, 2012
Chicago
It doesn't appear that much has changed since the leaked RUU, as the software number is the same. If HTC doesn't release an official RUU soon, do you think the leaked one will suffice for most people?

cstayton

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Waite Park, MN.
where ever you upload the leaked one, it will get taken down as quickly as it goes up

what we have are the ones based off of your sys dump, HTC has the notice posted on their support site but it is only an OTA at the moment, i dont think there is any difference so to speak since the release is the same as your dump but kinda hard to say for sure.

Jan 19, 2014
im waiting it too can someone help us , cant update via OTA , im at colombia, and a little question if my phone is unlock now if i update it will lock?

Last edited:

cstayton

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Waite Park, MN.
I have received the needed ota zip files, and am working to see if there is a way to create a patch for our existing 4.2.2 builds, there doesn't seem to be a massive difference in apps or framework but there is a fair difference in libs and modules. ultimately it may not prove useful but will giv it a shot.

im going to close this thread for now if need be I will reopen it at later date.

thanks @WindyCityRockr and @ryandroid226 for providing links to the files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anybody has the official OTA RUU for Sense5 android 4.2.2 for the AT&T One X+ it would be appreciated if you could upload it for us to begin our customizations.

thanks,