HTC One X Battery Problem HELP!!!!!

Search This thread

omair7

Jun 1, 2014
Hey Guys,

There is something wrong with my HTC One X battery. The Battery Percentage doesn't change at all. For example, it was 100% for several hours and then suddenly turned off. When I charged it back, its now 46% and has been for 7 hours. What's wrong with it? How can I fix it?

PLEASE I NEED HELP!

lukes91

Aug 20, 2013
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Hey Guys,

There is something wrong with my HTC One X battery. The Battery Percentage doesn't change at all. For example, it was 100% for several hours and then suddenly turned off. When I charged it back, its now 46% and has been for 7 hours. What's wrong with it? How can I fix it?

PLEASE I NEED HELP!
hi! just a couple of more infos: is your hox stock? if not, have you tried to flash another rom/kernel?

omair7

Jun 1, 2014
hi! just a couple of more infos: is your hox stock? if not, have you tried to flash another rom/kernel?

Hey Thanks for answering!

Honestly, I don't know what Hox stock is. The phone isnt rooted, its just like a HTC One X. So I really don't know about flash and rom/kernel. I am a Noob at android!

lukes91

Aug 20, 2013
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
No Luck! :(

The battery is stuck at 99%! Its funny cause at the time of reseting the device, the battery showed 46%. Now after resetting its 99% and isn't going down. I don't get this!
maybe there is an hardware fault... you might send the device to repair service if still under warranty, or (if not/if you prefer) try a custom rom and kernel...
remember that the second option is quite dangesous, because of there is an hardware fault you might be charged a fee to get the device repaired...

Last edited: