Accessories that come with the Korean models?

Search This thread

AhsanU

Sep 27, 2013
NYC
I recently canceled my order of a Korean LG G3 that was going to come with an extra battery, a dock, and the tangle free headphones. I'm going to grab the AT&T version in 2 days. I very much so doubt the AT&T version will come with anything so I'd love to have the extra stuff.

Trouble is, the dock I found on eBay costs about $45 and the battery is about $20. The battery price isn't much but the dock is that much without the actual spare battery - a bit too expensive for my taste. Does anyone know where I can find a better deal on these accessories?

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Protagoras

Feb 26, 2014
London
I recently canceled my order of a Korean LG G3 that was going to come with an extra battery, a dock, and the tangle free headphones. I'm going to grab the AT&T version in 2 days. I very much so doubt the AT&T version will come with anything so I'd love to have the extra stuff.

Trouble is, the dock I found on eBay costs about $45 and the battery is about $20. The battery price isn't much but the dock is that much without the actual spare battery - a bit too expensive for my taste. Does anyone know where I can find a better deal on these accessories?

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Care to share the link to the ebay battery and dock? Can't find them anywhere...
Also, just to let you know, the European version comes with the tangle-free headphones (surprisingly good headphones by the way) so you might get them too.

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
Last edited:

AhsanU

Sep 27, 2013
NYC

AhsanU

Sep 27, 2013
NYC
Care to share the link to the ebay battery and dock? Can't find them anywhere...
Also, just to let you know, the European version comes with the tangle-free headphones (surprisingly good headphones by the way) so you might get them too.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/321455387997

That's a link to the dock. The actual battery is easy to find, search up lg g3 battery and it should be there.

And AT&T is horrible. They literally include nothing with most phones. I've purchased three generations of galaxy notes from AT&T and none of them have come with headphones or anything. Oddly enough, the less expensive galaxy S series do come with headphones.

Sent from my C6906 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
If I'm reading that correctly, and I'm hoping I'm not, it says you can get the battery or the dock, both of them don't come together in one nice low price. I'll check it out later on my desktop I suppose.

The link had both in it. The seller was offering the dock in black or white, with a battery alone and different combinations of buying it.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/321455387997

That's a link to the dock. The actual battery is easy to find, search up lg g3 battery and it should be there.

And AT&T is horrible. They literally include nothing with most phones. I've purchased three generations of galaxy notes from AT&T and none of them have come with headphones or anything. Oddly enough, the less expensive galaxy S series do come with headphones.

Thats why the Korean model is better, but I still have all of my accessories from it because I broke it. I have an AT&T model now, and I'm glad that I still have my accessories because people are overcharging for them online.

Guest.

Jul 3, 2014
I love walking around with the Korean model and having the antennae out. LOL I get so many WTF looks

AhsanU

Sep 27, 2013
NYC
Just got my G3 from AT&T and it didn't come with anything but a USB cable and a wall socket. So much for that!

I'm quite keen to try out the headphones though, as I love the aspect of non-tangle haha

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
Just got my G3 from AT&T and it didn't come with anything but a USB cable and a wall socket. So much for that!

I'm quite keen to try out the headphones though, as I love the aspect of non-tangle haha

The headphones are OK nothing special honestly. I have a pair of Bose (nothing special) in ear ones that are decent. I'm not a big music person but the lg ones are good quality compared to the Samsung ones that are included with the s5.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app