BroBot175 Lockscreen Themes!

Search This thread

drae52

Jan 14, 2011
Cornwall
ahh sorry just googled tiefighter and i know what you mean now :p not so much of a star wars fan myself but ill make it tonight for ya :)

Dood that is soo awesome. Tyvm! It totally matches my imperial star wars themed hubs perfectly! You got it exact!

I hate to ask for anymore cause I already really appreciate your work, but any chance I could get for inparis rom? Take your time of course!

BroBot175

Oct 26, 2011
Dood that is soo awesome. Tyvm! It totally matches my imperial star wars themed hubs perfectly! You got it exact!

I hate to ask for anymore cause I already really appreciate your work, but any chance I could get for inparis rom? Take your time of course!

yeah sure im a bit buisy this weekend but ill try and fit it in :p should only take a couple of mins but my upload speed is disgraceful :L

Reactions: sovaio88

sovaio88

Jan 5, 2011
I lost my lockscreen after i turned off...now when i press Power button, it is Main Screen...i wanna have th lockscreen!!!!!!!!

BroBot175

Oct 26, 2011
I lost my lockscreen after i turned off...now when i press Power button, it is Main Screen...i wanna have th lockscreen!!!!!!!!

um i havnt had this problem befor because of my lockscreens
this does happen if you use the status bar toggle in the power options on the in paris rom when you do not have usb debbugging on

what type of tab do you have and what rom?

winhwah

Jul 28, 2010
Boston
Hi,
I especially enjoy using the Halloween version. Do you know if it will work on the Task Galaxy ROM? thank you!

BroBot175

Oct 26, 2011
Hi,
I especially enjoy using the Halloween version. Do you know if it will work on the Task Galaxy ROM? thank you!

i dont know as i havnt tryed that rom
you can try it but if it goes into a boot loop just reflash the rom and it should be all good
maybe make a nandroid just to be sure :)

Tivo7

Sep 12, 2011
SystemUI.apk
Honestly guys...if these dont work for GalaxyTask by flashing the zip...

Unpack the zip and find all the pngs. Copy those pngs into the zip for the version of GalaxyTask that you want them on (this will replace the similar pngs). Wipe and flash GalaxyTask.

Problem solved.

Apr 21, 2011
tab not turning on

hi i have a rooted tab p7510 with touchwiz. i just installed the bat lockscreen theme and now the tab wont turn on and is stuck at the samsung logo..could some one please help

BroBot175

Oct 26, 2011
do you have any roms on your sd ? you should have the orginal if youve rooted (well i did) and flash that again
i cant really remeebr that well what the touchwiz versions where based on but i have a feeling it make have just been a touchwiz theme or somthing so it probs doesnt work with stock rooted
if you dont have any roms on your sd to flash then your gona have to set up adb (google it)
btw ifyou have a rom just flash from sd .. no need to wipe anything

badboy47

Nov 23, 2009
tried the Minimalistic LockScreen Theme on 7510 Wifi version but got stuck on boot screen. Am using FyreMod by DaAwesome1 v1.0. Had to restore from my backup.

Apr 21, 2011
could you please help me out by just letting me know which of the lockscreen theme would work on a rooted wifi tab running stock touchwiz rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have decided to reuse this thread as a page to put all the links for the lockscreens on my main thread so i dont clutter up that one. So for that reason can you please NOT comment on this thread but instead comment on the main thread :)

Click on the ROM or Theme you are on under the theme you want to download it !

gap.png

starGate.gif

gap.png

buuf.gif

gap.png

fisshyy.gif

gap.png

More to come ...!!

Donate to me
    Not rooted but do look smart well done

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium
    Got a bootloop after flashing bat version. Overcome v1.2.3 P7500

thanks i think it is not compatable with the p7500 (3g) tabs so ill post some more links for the 3g
    There you go ! havent got a 3g tab so i havnt teseted it yet :L

Just flashed, works well, great job.
    Updated with new Halloween Theme for :
    Stock Touchwiz
    In Paris ROM
    3G Overcome ROM

thanks for doing this and for the Rom developers cooperating and assisting
    like many, I am new to the Tab 10.1 and I am impressed at the level and spirit of exchange that is eveident here -- makes for a good experience. Thanks to all involved.