earphone problem...plz help(skullcandy Riot)

Search This thread

kittu_ten

Jun 2, 2013
i have skullcandy RIOT earphone but its not working properly ...when i click on mic button t...its working perfect but when i leave button its not working proper...plz give the solution.....:(

desipunk

Aug 25, 2013
i have skullcandy RIOT earphone but its not working properly ...when i click on mic button t...its working perfect but when i leave button its not working proper...plz give the solution.....:(

Canvas HD supports very few headsets, I think... None of my headphones are working on my Canvas HD and I use the Micromax one which I got with the phone.

Hunter008

Mar 24, 2013
Re : Alternate Earphones

I was too searching for the same. I have ordered and returned 2 head sets(including skull candy with mic earphones). Finally the conclusion. All without mic handsfree will probably work with our canvas HD. For with mic options I found only Panasonic RP-TCN120-E-K handsfree. Also You guys can check some nokia compatible earphones as reported by other members they seem to work too.

karan.mankind

Dec 3, 2013
You can use any headphones with mic in canvas hd just by attaching your headphones through a extension cable

maneshvinod

May 1, 2011
It's my solution great sound

Sent from my Multi By Java using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394210616486.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394210616486.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 70

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Re : Alternate Earphones

I was too searching for the same. I have ordered and returned 2 head sets(including skull candy with mic earphones). Finally the conclusion. All without mic handsfree will probably work with our canvas HD. For with mic options I found only Panasonic RP-TCN120-E-K handsfree. Also You guys can check some nokia compatible earphones as reported by other members they seem to work too.