[Completed] Problem accessing SdCard on Samsung S4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

icu.

Jul 20, 2014
Rotterdam
Today I got a message on my phone that my 'Sd card was not inserted correctly and check if it is inserted correctly etc etc.'
Checked it but it was all good.
>Then I checked if everything was good with the NextApp SDFix app and no problems there.
>Then I tried to approach the sd card via the CM file manager and I got the message that I had to switch roots access mode on.
>So I switched over to Towelroot and check if everything was ok but I got the message that my phone is currently not supported.
>When I access the Storage setting on my phone my SD card is not displayed.

Until today everything worked well. What should I do because I'm outta options.

Thanks in advance

..cant post screenshots bcoz I'm new, sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
Today I got a message on my phone that my 'Sd card was not inserted correctly and check if it is inserted correctly etc etc.'
Checked it but it was all good.
>Then I checked if everything was good with the NextApp SDFix app and no problems there.
>Then I tried to approach the sd card via the CM file manager and I got the message that I had to switch roots access mode on.
>So I switched over to Towelroot and check if everything was ok but I got the message that my phone is currently not supported.
>When I access the Storage setting on my phone my SD card is not displayed.

Until today everything worked well. What should I do because I'm outta options.

Thanks in advance

..cant post screenshots bcoz I'm new, sorry

I found a good thread, which guides you step by step to identify (and hopefully solve) the cause of your sdc ard issue: General discussion > Accessories > [GUIDE] The Generic SD Issue (READ FIRST).
This is also the best place to ask for further help and advices, if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.