currently giving one invite away for the 64gb sandstone version (it's soon amazing )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kva123

Dec 18, 2010
I just got my phone 2 days ago and god I'm in love. The shipping took 5 days give or take and they did an over night shipping so it was priority mail and they send it at the last minute. I recommend charging the phone completely before even though turning it on but that's me. I woke up a little while ago to an email saying I have invites to give away. I have 3 invites currently but 2 are going to be given away based on 2 people I know and if they want the phone the third one is up for grabs. So I will find it away based on a first come first serve basis. And who knows I might give the other 2 I have away if my friends don't respond fast enough. So don't stop checking till I'm completely out. Which I will state somewhere on here.

kva123

Dec 18, 2010
Can I have it please :p ?

Dang that was fast lol looks like you win lol shoot Me a pm and I'll shoot you the link and you have to buy it within 2days or you can't get it just so you know also if you dont send me a pm within the next 30 mins im going to give the link to another person just to be fair because of how many people want the device.

Last edited:
Reactions: omvir

omvir

Apr 28, 2011
Dang that was fast lol looks like you win lol shoot Me a pm and I'll shoot you the link and you have to buy it within 2days or you can't get it just so you know also if you dont send me a pm within the next 30 mins im going to give the link to another person just to be fair because of how many people want the device.
Pm sent :)!

kva123

Dec 18, 2010

Invite Sent. Have fun trust me you wont regret it :p Ive been testing my batter out yesterday and today and it lasted me the entire day yesterday and so far its lasted me today and i havent charged it since yesterday morning. Best part is its only at 24% and thats with every single radio on like bluetooth wifi gps data and so on even the brightness is on auto haha pretty crazy. Once android L comes out its gonna be even better because i was told the android L is going to be tweaking battery life and the way it works so we might be able to push the battery life on the phone for 2 days gonna be amazing haha :p Anyways enjoy :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can I have it please :p ?