[Q] Samsung Gear can't go to Recovery Mode

Search This thread

trandai09

Mar 31, 2014
Hi,
i got problem when root samsung galaxy gear. i can't go to Recovery Mode by Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to select Recovery Mode.

how can i go to recovery mode and install rom?

please help me

animatechnica

Dec 12, 2010
Freakmont
Hi,
i got problem when root samsung galaxy gear. i can't go to Recovery Mode by Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to select Recovery Mode.

how can i go to recovery mode and install rom?

please help me

Seems to be missing some steps
First hold power button until you see power off/restart option, dont release power button instead keep holding power button until you see 'rebooting...' message, then release button,wait until recovery is shown then use power button to step through the options. Once recovery is highlighted, press and hold power button again for about 3 seconds to select that option.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

DrNicket

Mar 17, 2014
Burnaby
Still missing step(s)

Seems to be missing some steps
First hold power button until you see power off/restart option,
dont release power button instead keep holding power button until you see 'rebooting...' message, then release button,

Now start tapping the power button 3-5 times fast.

wait until recovery is shown then use power button to step through the options.

simply pressing power at this stage will just reboot (continue). You need to either press and hold power for a beat or rapid press to get it to jump to next option.

Once recovery is highlighted, press and hold power button again for about 3 seconds to select that option.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

That should get you there.

Good luck!

trandai09

Mar 31, 2014
Now start tapping the power button 3-5 times fast.

simply pressing power at this stage will just reboot (continue). You need to either press and hold power for a beat or rapid press to get it to jump to next option.

That should get you there.

Good luck!

i did but after press power to highlight recovery mode and press power 3 second gear appear "installing system apdate". after that the gear go to normal mode mean touch dock to connect to phone

DeibyBoy

Mar 11, 2014
i did but after press power to highlight recovery mode and press power 3 second gear appear "installing system apdate". after that the gear go to normal mode mean touch dock to connect to phone

The same thing happened to me, i think its happened because we have to downgrade our gear, i dont know

Enviado desde mi SM-N900P mediante Tapatalk

inuitsdh

Jan 10, 2009
the same problem here i have rooted the gear flashed the recovery file with Odin and installed the null_27 .zip with wondershare evertime i put the gear into recovery it reverts to installing system update i have tried these procedures at least 6 times still no go my gear is on a V700XXUBNC1 software anyone with a solution
cheers
Steve

Brendo

the same problem here i have rooted the gear flashed the recovery file with Odin and installed the null_27 .zip with wondershare evertime i put the gear into recovery it reverts to installing system update i have tried these procedures at least 6 times still no go my gear is on a V700XXUBNC1 software anyone with a solution
cheers
Steve
For starters, 27 is ancient; you need null 23
Check the tutorial threads on how to get things working. All your answers are there

inuitsdh

Jan 10, 2009
Thanks for the answer will check a few more tutorials and threads

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

inuitsdh

Jan 10, 2009
Thanks for the heads up I have my GG now rooted and flashed with null 23 anyone have issues with the GG getting hot and I mean very hot

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk