[Touch Profiles] Sixaxis Controller Profiles for Infinity (More coming)

Search This thread

crazyboyxx

Aug 29, 2009
you posted the wrong file on Modern Combat 3, the one you posted is Modern Warfare 3
May I have the correct MC3 please? Thanks

czerdrill

May 25, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
You have to load the profile in the sixaxis controller app.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

thanks but i'm stil lost. i loaded the profile in the sixaxis controller app but then what? i opened mc3 and my controller doesn't control it. It doesn't do anything...not sure what i'm doing wrong!

crazyboyxx

Aug 29, 2009
thanks but i'm stil lost. i loaded the profile in the sixaxis controller app but then what? i opened mc3 and my controller doesn't control it. It doesn't do anything...not sure what i'm doing wrong!

you have to change the keyboard input method first, set it to sixaxis controller as default in setting

Last edited:

siegel177

Oct 30, 2012
Indianapolis
PS3 gamepad as Mouse

My Sixaxis works great, but only as a gamepad. there are options to use as a mouse, using the analogs to move the mouse track. has anyone got this to work?

I_EAT_BABIES

Dec 30, 2011
San Diego
Shadowgun supports native gamepads, why would you need a map for it? It would only respond slower when using that method.

Sent from my unlocked Transformer Infinity

duarian

Jul 19, 2012
Has anyone gotten the vibrate function to work in fpse? Cannot seem to find the right combination of settings...

Between the six axis settings and fpse I'm sure I have something ticked wrong. Had a heck of a time getting it to work. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

hit173

Apr 13, 2010
Duke nukem 3d please

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

can someone make a profile for NFS Most Wanted?
Thanks a lot

I just wish I could get the game on my Infinity period!! Bought it the day it was released. Also bought Hot Pursuit a while back and while it shows its compatible, the additional files won't download, I get an Error 5002. I've emailed them but their customer support has been no help. Asphalt 6 and 7 are two others I've bought and wish I could play on my Infinity. I just play them all on my Evo LTE for now...
Edit: Sorry for the rant. Just gets me going, lol
Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts