Search This thread

k5t4j5

Nov 23, 2013
F£O®¦D@
uzngwcjc2kw.png

Quote:
DISCLAMER

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it, any questions I'll happily address to the best of my ability. Your actions, Your responsibility.

features.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS, INFO AND DISCUSSION IN SPRINT LG OPTIMUS G FORUM.

Last edited:

k5t4j5

Nov 23, 2013
F£O®¦D@
Can anyone confirm this flashed for the international OG? I posted this by mistake a few days ago here, it's was only supposed to be in sprint ls970 forum. I deleted it 3 times I'm sorry everyone I didn't know it was still up. If it works, awesome let me know. If not, can a moderator take it down since delete doesn't seem to work. ONLY if nobody can confirm its working for International and only in this forum, not the sprint one please.

Reactions: VocaloidBoy

k5t4j5

Nov 23, 2013
F£O®¦D@
It wasn't my intention, but if it's working I'll maintain it for you all just will need some testers . Let me know

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

k5t4j5

Nov 23, 2013
F£O®¦D@
Update : This should work for all International phones due to Gee sources being unified, so I'll be maintaining for you all as well. I'll try to be present, but If you can though, post comments over in the sprint forum so I don't miss you, just let me know your not on sprint if necessary. Update is almost done building and I'll posting soon!

Shadownn

Mar 17, 2011
i install it on my e977 and work perfect... :) excellent work.. thank... i have camera 13 mpx :)
Edit: how active root? I not have root

Last edited:

k5t4j5

Nov 23, 2013
F£O®¦D@
i install it on my e977 and work perfect... :) excellent work.. thank... i have camera 13 mpx :)
Edit: how active root? I not have root

Most recoveries will ask you before reboot to flash SU for root, if yours doesn't, first go to market and download a super user app, open up and follow the commands. If that doesn't work download a super user to flash via recovery. If you have trouble finding one let me know I'll get you one.

Reactions: VocaloidBoy

giovanni.rimoli

Apr 27, 2010
Ribeirão Preto
Most recoveries will ask you before reboot to flash SU for root, if yours doesn't, first go to market and download a super user app, open up and follow the commands. If that doesn't work download a super user to flash via recovery. If you have trouble finding one let me know I'll get you one.

Doesn't work here cwm superSU... What's should I do ???

k5t4j5

Nov 23, 2013
F£O®¦D@
Ok have you tried the stuff I suggested a couple post up? One of those should fix you up but if not let me know

k5t4j5

Nov 23, 2013
F£O®¦D@
Phil's CWM recovery, I recommend it, hasn't let me down yet similar to TWRP with option to wipe everything needed to flash a new rom, but also need to go into advanced/wipe dalvik cache then your ready. Wipe for new rom option DOESN'T wipe internal storage. Choose your phone variant and download. http://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_Advanced_Edition

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    uzngwcjc2kw.png

Quote:
    DISCLAMER

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it, any questions I'll happily address to the best of my ability. Your actions, Your responsibility.

features.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS, INFO AND DISCUSSION IN SPRINT LG OPTIMUS G FORUM.
    Update : This should work for all International phones due to Gee sources being unified, so I'll be maintaining for you all as well. I'll try to be present, but If you can though, post comments over in the sprint forum so I don't miss you, just let me know your not on sprint if necessary. Update is almost done building and I'll posting soon!

Can anyone confirm this flashed for the international OG? I posted this by mistake a few days ago here, it's was only supposed to be in sprint ls970 forum. I deleted it 3 times I'm sorry everyone I didn't know it was still up. If it works, awesome let me know. If not, can a moderator take it down since delete doesn't seem to work. ONLY if nobody can confirm its working for International and only in this forum, not the sprint one please.
    Work on LG F180 converted?

A user in my other forums has a LG F180 Korean version and it works just fine so I believe your good to go.