Old PC-games on PPC ?

Search This thread

kakekeke

Feb 9, 2008
Espoo
Yeap, i was wondering that if its possible to play old / Simple PC-games on PPC?
Tryied to find awnser by google but it didnt give any awnsers...

kilrah

Sep 16, 2005
There are ports of Duke Nukem 3D, Quake, Warcraft 2 and such old games. They had to be rewritten for CE architecture, so the choice is fairly limited due to the time that requires...

kakekeke

Feb 9, 2008
Espoo
Ok, thanks for the awnsers... seems kinda weard to me, that that there aint any emulators or anything to play old / light windows games... (example GTA 1 etc etc) tho, maybe some day...

Ok, thanks for the awnsers... seems kinda weard to me, that that there aint any emulators or anything to play old / light windows games... (example GTA 1 etc etc) tho, maybe some day...

Oh, but GTA IS available with the Morphgear emulator.
There is also ICBM, Space Invaders, Pac-Man, DigDug, Mappy, Ms Pac-Man, etc etc. I have all these games on my device and they are awesome!!! Not freeware though. You can also find Doom, Quake I & II, Wolfenstein 3D, Warcraft II, Stygian Abyss (Yes, I have it and it's identical to the pc version), Descent, Age of Empires and various others. Just do a google search.

Stu_Can_Sam

Oct 21, 2008
Baltimore, MD
Fun Games

I enjoy the simple java based games that you can find most anywhere online for free. This includes such fun titles as:

Space invaders
Tetris
Pub Pool
breakout
and many more

kakekeke

Feb 9, 2008
Espoo
Oh, but GTA IS available with the Morphgear emulator.
There is also ICBM, Space Invaders, Pac-Man, DigDug, Mappy, Ms Pac-Man, etc etc. I have all these games on my device and they are awesome!!! Not freeware though. You can also find Doom, Quake I & II, Wolfenstein 3D, Warcraft II, Stygian Abyss (Yes, I have it and it's identical to the pc version), Descent, Age of Empires and various others. Just do a google search.

Thanks man :) Getted the Morphgear and had some NES games working. Tho, i didnt find how to get wc2 or gta on phone... But, i managed to find game called "girders" (Bridgebuilder clone) and dude, i love it ! too shame that the demo only has like 4 levels, and the authoriser's web-pages aint working anymore...

So, if someone can help me whit two things, idiot-proof guide to getting wc2 / GTA, or any info were i could get the full version of girders (or another bridgebuilder clone) i would be the happiest guy in the world... ( the office is killing me...)

daedric

Dec 24, 2006
Porto
I'm sorry! I had to reply...

I'm a great fan of oldies... and recently... i found a pearl... one of the best adaptations from DOS.. pure DOS 320x200x8bits...

Its called Lemmings... :D

To make me cry some more... the default setup is for a full keyboard... all keys from A to L (middle row) ar shortcuts... the dpad is perfect and responsive, the touchscreen is precise... alas.... one of the 7 wonders of old_dos2ppc conversions.

The game os freely available on the net... IIRC... all that you need... is 1 file from the original lemmings for dos. So no warez here... :)

GordonFulcrum

Dec 12, 2010
London
WC2

Hi,

If anyone's still looking for Warcraft II (it's awesome!) just type "Warcraft II on my Kaiser" in youtube and you'll find a clip by mikeeey along with a link to the ported game. Enjoy!