HTC Home Plugin/Customizer

Search This thread

kareeem

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 19, 2006
Southern California
Is it possible to add tabs to the HTC Home Plugin. I don't use the Profiles tab so is there a way to make it a second tab for programs/games? Thanks

@dom@

Jan 5, 2008
Rome
Is it possible to add tabs to the HTC Home Plugin. I don't use the Profiles tab so is there a way to make it a second tab for programs/games? Thanks

Hi dude
I think it isn't possible!I also tried to manually change in the registry the tab number with the same number you want to add, but i got two identical tabs with the same program shortcuts and if try to change one in a tab i have the same result in the other tab too!I tried with the contacts tab too, but with the same issue!!:(
Maybe someother know how to fix this, if possible!!

Dandarebr

Apr 26, 2008
Sao Paulo
Have already searched the forum but haven't found an answer yet

How can I customize/change the buttons in the HTC Home Plugin? I want to change the small buttons that call the battery screen, the backlight settings to the programs that I call/use most.

Also is there a way to make the weather channel update information using Wifi Only? I don't have a unlimited plan for my 3G downloads and I want the weather information to come only by wifi.

Thanks

kcrumbley

Mar 18, 2008
cLauncher as an item in the HTC Launcher Tab?

Hi dude
I think it isn't possible!I also tried to manually change in the registry the tab number with the same number you want to add, but i got two identical tabs with the same program shortcuts and if try to change one in a tab i have the same result in the other tab too!I tried with the contacts tab too, but with the same issue!!:(
Maybe someother know how to fix this, if possible!!

Hello, is it possible to have some sort of shortcut program such as cLaunch(er) as an item within the HTC Home launcher tab? If so, then we could just go to the launcher tab and open up the secondary launcher. Just a thought, although I have no idea if this is possible or not.