[Q] Stuck on recovery booting after flash with mobile odin???

Search This thread

kenny1991

Feb 5, 2012
Hey,

Wow, I thought it will be easy. Used mobil odin pro to flash nordic countries kitkat update. And stuck on recovery booting.

I then used PC odin 1.85 and flashed again and was flashed OK. But the bootloop is here now. I cleared Cache but didn't help.

I waited with reset data to see if there is anything else to do?

I searched forums and have bean reading but can't find any threads to this. Any one could send mea link?

9005 stock 4.3 rooted with cf ar.

OMG
Reseting in recovery helped.moooh lost everything

Last edited:

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
Hey,

Wow, I thought it will be easy. Used mobil odin pro to flash nordic countries kitkat update. And stuck on recovery booting.

I then used PC odin 1.85 and flashed again and was flashed OK. But the bootloop is here now. I cleared Cache but didn't help.

I searched forums and have bean reading but can't find any threads to this. Any one could send mea link?

OMG

If you read a bit you'd see you need to flash the KK bootloader 1st on PC ODIN.... Then you can use Mobile ODIN to go to KK... Unfortunately there's no way back....
You just need to flash the KK bootloader with PC ODIN then upgrade with Mobile ODIN, you should retain root and still have Knox as 0x0 if you haven't tripped it yet...

Reactions: kenny1991

kenny1991

Feb 5, 2012
too late

If you read a bit you'd see you need to flash the KK bootloader 1st on PC ODIN.... Then you can use Mobile ODIN to go to KK... Unfortunately there's no way back....
You just need to flash the KK bootloader with PC ODIN then upgrade with Mobile ODIN, you should retain root and still have Knox as 0x0 if you haven't tripped it yet...

So If i updated bootloader first with Odin I wouldn't need to restet the data? :S

I don't care about knox as they will fix my phone if it was needen anyway. Wouldn't even if they don't fix if broken.

The chainfire should mention that on mobile odin, I even read his thread before flashing.

Fresh install at least. lol
Installing apps.

thanks

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
So If i updated bootloader first with Odin I wouldn't need to restet the data? :S

I don't care about knox as they will fix my phone if it was needen anyway. Wouldn't even if they don't fix if broken.

The chainfire should mention that on mobile odin, I even read his thread before flashing.

Fresh install at least. lol
Installing apps.

thanks

Sometimes u need if u stuck at bootloop.
But advisable wipe. :) less problem.

Sent from N7105, powered by DittoNote3 v.3.2 with AGNi PSN purestock v3.9.3 OC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,

OMG