Wicked Sensations v2.5 ROM Help!!!!

Search This thread

michaelsinbad

Dec 28, 2012
OK here's the thing. So I was running Cyanogenmod 10 with Clockworkmod Touch Recovery. I downloaded Wicked Sensations v2.5 ROM to my external SD card. Then I went and downloaded goo manager from Google play and flashed over to TWRP Touch Recovery. I then booted into recovery and backed up my ROM. Then I factory reset my phone, wiped cache and devlake cache (or however its spelled). Then I installed the Wicked Sensations v2.5 ROM without any errors, and my phone rebooted. Everything works great and runs smooth except for the kuban updater. It only shows "Removed Apps" and nothing else. Their are no mods showing up. Does anyone know how to fix this??? I'm using the AT&T Galaxy s3 i747. Thanks for reading.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362761740896.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362761740896.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 14

autobot40

Jan 3, 2012
Montgomery,Alabama
OK here's the thing. So I was running Cyanogenmod 10 with Clockworkmod Touch Recovery. I downloaded Wicked Sensations v2.5 ROM to my external SD card. Then I went and downloaded goo manager from Google play and flashed over to TWRP Touch Recovery. I then booted into recovery and backed up my ROM. Then I factory reset my phone, wiped cache and devlake cache (or however its spelled). Then I installed the Wicked Sensations v2.5 ROM without any errors, and my phone rebooted. Everything works great and runs smooth except for the kuban updater. It only shows "Removed Apps" and nothing else. Their are no mods showing up. Does anyone know how to fix this??? I'm using the AT&T Galaxy s3 i747. Thanks for reading.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

I have the same issue except Kuban updater does not work at all on mine. Im trying to find out how to get it working .::cool: