Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Paalagan

Jun 7, 2014
Dear experts,

Phone model: Karbonn A9+
Rom: Custom Rom Hyperion Skyfall

When I hold the power button, the phone turns on and off, No problems with that.

However, when I press volume Up+Power, I get a green screen saying FASTBOOT at the top left corner and that’s it. Nothing happens from that point.

when I press volume Up+Power, I get a green screen and holding the buttons past that I get a red screen saying RECOVERY at the top left corner and that’s it. Nothing happens from that point.

However, when I press volume down+Power, I get a black screen saying ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD at the top and that’s it. Nothing happens from that point.

I have to remove the battery to turn my phone off.

Moreover, I tried a factory reset erasing internal and external storage, after erasing when the phone is rebooted and gets stuck in the start-up screen. I removed the battery and powered on the mobile ,no problem at all the phone turns on but not resettted.

What I did?

Tried to install latest CWM through recovery, updated it but I pressed something instead of restart your device.

What should I do to make everything work again? I am a noob in Android, please be extra patient and illustrative

Many thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts