Is Amazon Dying in the Mobile/Android Market?

Search This thread

powerpoint45

Jan 31, 2012
Dallas
Hi! I would like to know some of your thoughts on Amazon's Android market. Is it dead? Is anyone planning to buy the new Fire HD? What are your thoughts. Will beloved independent developers step up to get ROM's working on the Fire Phone and the coming Fire HD tablets? I personally do not have a Fire Phone. I have only had the original kindle fire 1 and original kindle fire 2, but I am planning on buying the new Fire HD 7". Anyone else excited about the new device line? It seems the original Kindle Fire was the biggest success. Thanks! Looking forward to your honest answers.

geek778

Nov 21, 2014
I think Amazon Appstore is certainly NOT dying. Otherwise, it's expanding and now with Amazon's introduction of Fire phone it will continue to do so. Amazon Appstore, together with Google, is the leader in this field.

Reactions: powerpoint45

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    actually I'm interested to get this phone.. but it's not officially available on my country, so I have to make another decision
    I think Amazon Appstore is certainly NOT dying. Otherwise, it's expanding and now with Amazon's introduction of Fire phone it will continue to do so. Amazon Appstore, together with Google, is the leader in this field.