Dial problem with F180L

Search This thread

-ss-

Jan 22, 2013
I've been using Lg F180l converted to e975 for a few weeks but because of wifi issues then i revert back to stock F180l. So the problem that annoy me all the time is that when i make a call, it allways show Korea or local. Please someone help me to get rid of this annoying pop up. Please help....
2asanesa.jpg

Sent from my LG-F180L using Tapatalk 2

dreamkill3r

Oct 19, 2011
I've been using Lg F180l converted to e975 for a few weeks but because of wifi issues then i revert back to stock F180l. So the problem that annoy me all the time is that when i make a call, it allways show Korea or local. Please someone help me to get rid of this annoying pop up. Please help....

Sent from my LG-F180L using Tapatalk 2

I have found once on the internet a fix for this,but it was old and could cause a soft brick so it's not recommended....

I have a question to you,which issues did you have after converting? I mean I have a bad wifi signal at my phone,is that the same issue you had?

-ss-

Jan 22, 2013
The WiFi signal is a bit lower, and doesn't work properly. I would say sometimes work and sometimes doesn't work then I have to turn off and on WiFi to get it work while the other phone work well ! I don't have this problems when on stock f180l.
Could you give me that because I really want to try...

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk 2