[Off Topic Lounge] A place for fellow HTC Desire users to hang out

Search This thread

Saf98

Aug 7, 2013
??<
Goodbye desire, I thank everyone whos helped me for this phone I've now got an HTC desire s.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA Free mobile app

lance69987

Nov 14, 2018
I have the desire I have unlocked it's boot loader and rooted I also have tarp and xposed framework but I'm s-on I don't think exposed modules have any effect as long as I'm s-on...... I've read slot of ways to soff but I don't want to brick I just bricked a galaxy j3 thing too install xposed but I was hoping someone might help guide me I'm newer at this stuff but understand a little bit of everything .... maybe I'm better off asking for help first I know there's no dummies here plz

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    exactly lol

rosie huntington-whiteley

to my mind she is one of the people that would suit the horse joke ... you know the one about why the long face .... lol
    Probably because she had to act in a movie about some 20-foot trannies.

Ba-DUM-tish!
    ordered myself an Evo 3D... that means the Desire will probably become my dev phone in the next few days, from which I will create all sorts of ROMmy goodness and share with everyone here.

Fixed for you Loth :)
    I've decided that as the Desire has such a big fanbase and the forum is so busy, that I'd trial an Off Topic lounge.

This is the place to post all things random and not support related.

There are a few ground rules, nothing too boring, but we do need them!

• The most important rule is, follow the Forum Rules!!
    • Keep it clean, and don't flame other users.
      [*]Do Not use this thread to boost your post count so you can post in Development
    • Most of all, have some fun :D

As this is a trial if you have any issues or problems here, please PM me.
    Nice Idea, I am swinging between Roms :p Almost on Daily basis and then i keep myself busy restoring everything. :)

I am also planning to release my own custom ROM, lets see when i will be able to do that (Still is Alpha phase)
    KitKat on my good old bravo :) Nice! I'll look into that someday soon.