[ROM][WiP][4.4] CM-11.0 | OpenSEMC - BETA 3

Search This thread

heross

Oct 14, 2007
..., as drastic changes are planned (mostly kernel-wise).

Nice to hear. :good:
I hope you get the problems of your kernel all under control before develop 5.0. ;) Things that brought me back to Sony-stockbased again and again: offline-charge, USB-charge, charge-warming, fastcharge with working MTP, lower Voltage)

good luck for exams.

BlechMann

Mar 13, 2010
Jo, Rayman, how are the chances for getting HDMI and Video playback in next releases???

Thx 4 your work!! You are the man!!!

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

franklin93

Jan 31, 2013
Heart of India-Mumbai
thanks alot RAYMAN sir,i respect you and your works.i own xperia s and maybe have to use it for more 5 years or more,so you are the last hope for these legacy devices having more than enough power.THANKS again :good:

Reactions: m1st3r1

someone755

Sep 27, 2011
Ljubljana
@RaymanFX: I see that kk_blue-cm is newer and more up-to-date regarding your commits. Wouldn't it be better to use that rather than the one stated in the OP (my puny brain is half-asleep writing this, please forgive my mistakes)?

Also, a note for the ROM;
Didn't expect it to run as well, but then again, Rayman will be Rayman, perfecting everything before even releasing alphas. :p

EDIT: And if somebody could please post the kernel (or a link to where it might already reside), that'd be great (this darn laptop only has Debian on it, and all the USB drivers are broken :/)

Oscar96

Oct 14, 2012
This is an amazing rom!! I will use it for a bit,cause I love it!!

Inviato dal mio Xperia S utilizzando Tapatalk

xPeriaGUY666

Dec 14, 2012
Brussels
OK i finally flashed it and ITS AWESOME !! I can't believe it's an Alpha... Its the fastest rom i flashed on my phone !!! Working PERFECTLY appart the known bugs : video playback & recording ! Keep up good work sir RaymanFX ! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts