[Q] problem with flashing custom ROM [solved]
I recently decided to put a custom ROM on my DX.
I was on stock ROM (of course) with JB 2.20.401.5
To get my new ROM, I did :
- unlock bootloader (hboot 1.25 with windroid tool) --> OK, "unlocked"
- install custom recovery --> OK, TWRP 2.6.3 installed
- full wipe (factory reset in recovery) --> OK
- flash ROM (mySENSEdx+ RC3.0) --> "failed", so I had to uncheck "zip file signature verification" to start install
- install finished
- reboot bootloader --> OK
- flash boot.img with "Install Boot.img.bat" file --> OK
- reboot --> OK
- When phone started, I'm still on stock ROM, with "low internal memory" message (guess it is because of flashing boot.img)
So, question is : what am I doing wrong or forgetting?
P.S. I forgot : I also tried to flash superuser.zip to get root but It failed. Superuser app is installed but I don't have root though