[Q] Can it used microSDHC?

Search This thread

cheater1

Feb 7, 2013
There is a sale on SanDisk Ultra Class 10 microSDHC. Can Asus Transformer Infinity TF700 support micriSDHC? Can it support 64GB?

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008
There is a sale on SanDisk Ultra Class 10 microSDHC. Can Asus Transformer Infinity TF700 support micriSDHC? Can it support 64GB?
I and lots of other in here have a UHS-1 (post-class 10)-rated Sandisk 64 GB SDXC. Works great on updated systems (mostly not working on the units at launch date) and all current custom ROMs. Look up the thread on external memory - that's what the search function is for, mate!

cheater1

Feb 7, 2013
I and lots of other in here have a UHS-1 (post-class 10)-rated Sandisk 64 GB SDXC. Works great on updated systems (mostly not working on the units at launch date) and all current custom ROMs. Look up the thread on external memory - that's what the search function is for, mate!

Thank for the help. I'm not good with memory and types of memory. Is the SDXC same as microSDHC?

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008
Thank for the help. I'm not good with memory and types of memory. Is the SDXC same as microSDHC?
_that gave you the technically far more complete and eloquent answer (@_that: how do you keep all this inf in your brain? ;) ) but the short answer for Dummies is that if we can use SDXC to good effect, you can use SDHC (since it is an older standard, and support for it is more widespread).

nebulosity

Dec 3, 2008
Hey, don't underrate the ability to Google. You might be surprised how many otherwise smart people find it difficult to form a good query that returns focused results.

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008
Hey, don't underrate the ability to Google. You might be surprised how many otherwise smart people find it difficult to form a good query that returns focused results.
Hahaha, you're right. Luckily, when I said 'I know how to search", I really meant "I know how to search". ;) I do find it funny how, sometimes, just adding one term -- or even changing the sequence of terms -- makes the results so different. You really have to be creative sometimes. (And I'm surprised at what people have published about -- it's very, very rare that nobody ever posted on a specific subject. One big happy pool of information waiting to be harvested.

Top Liked Posts