Sweet looking official accessories!

Search This thread

nevillejb75

May 23, 2011
exmouth,devon
Good find . I pre-ordered the hard shell case from Amazon 2 days ago , originally told it would be shipped on 8th but strangely got an email 10 minutes ago saying "your item has been shipped,and will be with you shortly" weird eh.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Maedhros

Sep 24, 2008
Toronto
Good find . I pre-ordered the hard shell case from Amazon 2 days ago , originally told it would be shipped on 8th but strangely got an email 10 minutes ago saying "your item has been shipped,and will be with you shortly" weird eh.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Cool! Please post pics when u get it!

I saw some pics of a hardcase with a kickstand (no not that flip one).

kalo88

Nov 21, 2012
I don't like how the hard shell is 3 different colours =/ I'm tempted by the Double Flip Case even though I don't normally like them... I wanna look after this phone!

Ddot196

May 7, 2011
I'm excited HTC is finally releasing official accessories for their flagship phone this time around. I actually plan on getting one of their cases on my phone for once.

djbenny1

Apr 9, 2011
That shell case looks cool. Found any bumpers yet?
maybe im wrong, but i would guess that it's unlikely there will be any bumpers from main manufacturers considering the phone is very thin at the edges and also the fact that it gets narrower at the edges (ie. not constant thickness)

Brac20

Mar 14, 2012
There doesn't seem to be any official pouch at the moment which is unfortunate. I like my phone to be nude when I use it but be protected in my pocket.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

:No-Frost:

Sep 4, 2009
Santiago
twitter.com
There doesn't seem to be any official pouch at the moment which is unfortunate. I like my phone to be nude when I use it but be protected in my pocket.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Bro, check on http://www.pdair.com they sell high quality leather pouches. I'm like you and I like my phone to be naked and only be covered by a pouch so that people can see the device I have (I know, it sounds kind of egocentric) but also, I like to see my phone as it is, without anything covering it except the screen protector :)

The products are in production and expected to be released soon, I will definetly get one from them :)

MuhKoInc

Dec 10, 2011
I'm really loving that HTC is putting out their own accessories as well, I'm personally getting the flip case.
I never use cases for usual usage, but I'd like to have a kickstand since I plan on also using this for a very tiny but very portable working/entertaining interface. Like I usually jot down a few notes about appointments and lectures, as well as I like watching stuff on my phone :D

:No-Frost:

Sep 4, 2009
Santiago
twitter.com
I'm really loving that HTC is putting out their own accessories as well, I'm personally getting the flip case.
I never use cases for usual usage, but I'd like to have a kickstand since I plan on also using this for a very tiny but very portable working/entertaining interface. Like I usually jot down a few notes about appointments and lectures, as well as I like watching stuff on my phone :D

Well, handtec (http://www.handtec.co.uk) is offering all the HTC Ones at 419 pounds with the official HTC case for free =)

Reactions: ext109

Dharkan

Sep 16, 2012
İstanbul
flip one looks gorgeous but they should make one without kickstand. they'd be surprised if they know that not many people watch long duration videos on their phones.

Top Liked Posts