MORPH added: Lockscreen Mod for CM7 (Honeycomb Wannabe Lockscreen)

Search This thread

ChristoA1

Jun 14, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Ya this new way doesnt require mount trick and should work on both recoveries. Ok go flash new one! go go go go :D

Looks great! Just for ****s and giggles, I'm testing it out with different resolutions, and the HoneyBread theme...

I also love the fact that the lock icon replaces the custom app icon in the bar... There was an awesome bug in one of the nightlies, where with the right combination of settings, you could have a green lock symbol that spun forever (think of a safe dial), but if you dragged it *down*, it unlocked, lol

Also, the right side of the screen can still be dragged left to enable/disable sound! :)

Edit: Works beautifully with DPI set to 180.

ChristoA1

Jun 14, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Looks great! Just for ****s and giggles, I'm testing it out with different resolutions, and the HoneyBread theme...

I also love the fact that the lock icon replaces the custom app icon in the bar... There was an awesome bug in one of the nightlies, where with the right combination of settings, you could have a green lock symbol that spun forever (think of a safe dial), but if you dragged it *down*, it unlocked, lol

Also, the right side of the screen can still be dragged left to enable/disable sound! :)

Edit: Works beautifully with DPI set to 160.

Works with HoneyBread as well! :D

Last edited:

Bizdady

Jul 24, 2010

Edit: Works beautifully with DPI set to 180.

Success!!!! So you did not have to mount system?

Bizdady

Jul 24, 2010
For all but the G2 at this point...

@Bizdady: Will you make a version for RC1 on the G2? I don't know if the framework's changed...

I have build 41 I think, since thats the frame I got. Finding specific roms and downloading an entire rom for one 3mb files isnt my idea of fun, its why I ask for the RC1 frameworks. Else Id have 10-15 roms on my desktop lol

donmoosavi

Sep 18, 2010
Looks great

I'm on a nexus one boot loop now, not fun...

I mounted system, installed, then BAM boot loop. I tried wiping cache and everything but the bootloop perseveres. any suggestions?

Bizdady

Jul 24, 2010
Trying to organize and update previous zips to a better script!! and Im out of beer!! oh well Coke time!! (as in soda lol)

Bizdady

Jul 24, 2010
I'm on a nexus one boot loop now, not fun...

I mounted system, installed, then BAM boot loop. I tried wiping cache and everything but the bootloop perseveres. any suggestions?

You on RC1? Let me make a new one. Let me get the official RC1 rom and get the apk out. Im told the frameworks I get are RC1 but ppl could always send me a nightly.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts