FM Radio

Search This thread
M

Modding.MyMind

FM Radio won't let you play music from your device to an FM station unless you have headsets plugged in to be used as an antenna.

I have already begun sorting through all the smali files to fix this.

While I am doing this, I am posting here in case someone has already gained knowledge on how to take care of it.

Need this fixed so I can listen to music while in my work truck.

If any of you know anything let me know.

-- Happy Hunting!!

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

xpirt

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 19, 2013
I'll look into as soon as I have some time.

xpirt

M

Modding.MyMind

Why not use the headphones as antenna, and just push the speaker button.

... Unless yours doesn't come with one. (?)

HTC ONE SV K2_PLC_CL

I don't have headphones, and even if I did it would just be one more thing to keep track of in my work truck lol. I would rather limit my things. So, I would prefer to bypass the headset so Radio FM will just play regardless. My phone sits literally right by the stereo so transmitting and receiving won't be an issue when not using a headset as a antenna.

I believe I have narrowed it down to FMRadioMain.smali

But still digging. (i am focusing on any and all syntax similiar to - (if-eqz v? :cond?)

M

Modding.MyMind

My logcats are pointing to FMRadioMain.smali

M

Modding.MyMind

Getting closer lol. Its now trying to turn on FM but then turns back off. There is probably one or two more lines of code I must delete and then it will be up and running the way I want it to. More logcats I guess haha.

M

Modding.MyMind

Very VERY close to getting this to work lol :D

pe5epa3a.jpg

M

Modding.MyMind

This project is being abandoned by me. Realized I won't be able to manipulate it to push music from my phone to the stereo. Bummer lol.