Canadian Order/Pre Order Watch Thread

Has Asus been neglecting its Canadian customers?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

bckldwn

Mar 19, 2012
Toronto
Nexus 7 (2013)
This could be a blessing in disguise...at least for me...latest from samsung note 10.1 spec is really looking good, 1.4 quad core, 2 gb ram, s pen, 5mp / 2mp cameras, ir universal remote control, sms capability thru the phone (probably thru blue tooth like the smart watches....only missing is the hd screen..

yeah the HD screen is a must for me :p.. it does look good otherwise though!

Hi all,

Infinity arrived from Tigerdirect Monday July 23. All is good . Need to find a case, etc.

Awesome, good to hear! i'm going to wait until the other retailers get it since TigerDirect is overpriced :(

polish_pat

Nov 30, 2011
Montreal
NCIX told me the TF700T should be in stock by aug 15th, pre-orders will ship before. I was the first to pre-order so as soon as I get a shipping notif, i'll advise you guys

snyph3r

Jun 23, 2011
Calgary
NCIX told me the TF700T should be in stock by aug 15th, pre-orders will ship before. I was the first to pre-order so as soon as I get a shipping notif, i'll advise you guys

Great thanks!..they better be widely available (in Canada) before the other tabs, otherwiase I'll be torn...I'd rather get the Infinity while there's no other choice :confused:

polish_pat

Nov 30, 2011
Montreal
you can always get an ipad...its a good choice for people who are not technological or women and children or people who dont care about having a retarded OS that does just the basics.

myeepad

Jul 30, 2011
Final Arrived

The TF700T I ordered from TigerDirect finally arrived after 5 days on its way from Doraville, GA. It was interesting to see how UPS routed their delivery. I know I paid premium for this baby, but the extra $70 seems well worth it since I sold my TF101 and got a full refund from Asus on my Prime.

I tested almost everything that some people said in this forum about the brightness, MicroSD not working, I/O too slwo...etc. I honestly did not find any problem, may be I am just a lucky guy that did not get a lemon.

Oh, by the way, the screen is really sharp, even my wife can see the difference. She has the New iPad, and she thinks the TF700T is even sharper on the screen.

snyph3r

Jun 23, 2011
Calgary
Memory Express pre-order is now online

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX40666

will try to order now....

***aaargh, I tried to pre-order but my login requires an address for shipping/billing, but my profile has no option to enter the address...?!? getting close!

****Yes, found the option to add address...now pre-ordered to pick up at the store...now really hyped and waiting!

Last edited:

RNGuy

Jun 21, 2008
Montreal, QC
So am I the only one who kept the dock from their Prime because Asus had said it would be compatible? What the hell am I supposed to do with it now?

RNGuy

Jun 21, 2008
Montreal, QC
I happened across a 16GB Nexus 7 at a Futureshop so I picked it up to tide me over... Might return it but it's a great little device.

polish_pat

Nov 30, 2011
Montreal
Ordered the dock from tigerdirect since they decided to put the price down and it's been shipped. Please supposed to get it monday

Sent from my Galaxy III using Tapatalk 2

bckldwn

Mar 19, 2012
Toronto
Nexus 7 (2013)
Thanks for the info guys

Instead of preordering, I'm going to wait for retail stores to have them.. hopefully Best Buy and NCIX will pick them up soon :)
Also, *fingers crossed* that preorders don't dominate all their stock :p

Still on the edge about 32GB vs 64GB though

polish_pat

Nov 30, 2011
Montreal
Also from what i can see in many other threads, its actually the TF200 duck that is being sent with a sticker for the TF700 on it. I assume its better because the battery is bigger and tips over less than a lighter battery

RNGuy

Jun 21, 2008
Montreal, QC
Ordered the dock from tigerdirect since they decided to put the price down and it's been shipped. Please supposed to get it monday

Sent from my Galaxy III using Tapatalk 2

Let us know what dock you get (if it's got a TF201 sticker on it).

Yeah, I already have a TF201 dock from when I had a Prime (for a week) so I'm glad about the bigger battery.

Last edited:

snyph3r

Jun 23, 2011
Calgary
http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX40666

will try to order now....

***aaargh, I tried to pre-order but my login requires an address for shipping/billing, but my profile has no option to enter the address...?!? getting close!

****Yes, found the option to add address...now pre-ordered to pick up at the store...now really hyped and waiting!

Got a call from memory express....the infinity will not be available until second week of August...they reserved one for me though....Bummer! Lets see if Samsung Note will release first and get my moola...

mandables

Jul 27, 2012
I decided to order the 64GB through amazon.com and got it delivered close to the border.
Also ordered the TF201 dock because AFAIK that's what they're shipping if your order the TF700 dock anyway, so I saved about $30 there.

I actually ordered 2, and I can't see myself needing both. Anyone want a BNIB TF700 64GB for $700? (essentially cost price for me since I paid taxes at the border).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sorry, didn't read all op. but amazon aren't too fast to move their stock up north, my money would be on ncix since they already have their template page up but inactive for a few days: http://source.ncix.com/asus-tf700t-transformer-pad/

EDIT: Ok so this morning it was just a page with no way to click the buy button but i can now see that the buy button redirects you to the actual product. The only things is that the actual TF700T is not on their website if you search for it, only if you use the link i have. In any case, the price is 499 so i just put in my order and i'll be patiently waiting until the probably stock fill day of july 25th
    Yup...done! I've been a client of NCIX for years, should of waited for them instead of letting my geeky impatience guide me, at least i know they dont have a dildo waiting for my a**h***

lol.... Well put.
    Staples, 32GB, gray. Next business day.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app