[Q] Can anyone try Duke Nukem 3D please. Hows the performance like?

Search This thread

dukedoom

Dec 13, 2013
So i've seen there is an android port by Machineworks that plays kinda smooth, but it sucks because it doesn't have the Atomic Edition fourth episode. Im not sure if you can use the duke3d.grp or any custom maps with that port.

I would like to know if Xperia Play is powerful enough to run dosbox with this game at a good framerate so I can play the Atomic Edition and all the mods like the DC and Caribean Edition

www dot youtube.com/watch?v=-AzkE7WiwvA

On this video it looks slow but im not sure if it's the video or the actual framerate sucks.

Thanks

So i've seen there is an android port by Machineworks that plays kinda smooth, but it sucks because it doesn't have the Atomic Edition fourth episode. Im not sure if you can use the duke3d.grp or any custom maps with that port.

I would like to know if Xperia Play is powerful enough to run dosbox with this game at a good framerate so I can play the Atomic Edition and all the mods like the DC and Caribean Edition

www dot youtube.com/watch?v=-AzkE7WiwvA

On this video it looks slow but im not sure if it's the video or the actual framerate sucks.

Thanks

About 2.5 years ago I had an apk for Duke Nukem 3D that was not the one done by Machineworks, and it worked beautifully, and I even had Quake 2 and Quake 3 (http://www.xperiablog.net/2011/11/2...ay-quake-iii-arena-on-your-xperia-play-video/)