My new Xperia Z Ultra screen doesn't look as good as my old

Search This thread

jamesst20

Jan 31, 2012
I didnt have time to root my old sony xperia z ultra, im pretty sure it is not a sharp and it looks way better

"Envoyé depuis mon C6806 avec Tapatalk"

herogjan

Nov 23, 2012
Uitgeest
A good cleaning will help, seriously.

Sometimes when i look at the screen of my wife her Xperia Z, when my screen looks dull then its time for a good cleaning. You'll be surprised.

jamesst20

Jan 31, 2012
A good cleaning will help, seriously.

Sometimes when i look at the screen of my wife her Xperia Z, when my screen looks dull then its time for a good cleaning. You'll be surprised.

Haha dont worry, all my stuff is clean and I keep them clean ;) no worry there is not even a single finger print on my screen ;)

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
Yeah its sharp panel...but which is better, sharp or auo...i read that sharp is better screen...or is it...?
My screen is also gorgeous by the way:)

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

I have an AUO panel, and i can't complain. It looks awesome. I can't compare it to a Sharp panel, but it has looked awesome from the start, so no complaints from me.

martin132014

Jan 14, 2011
I have an AUO panel, and i can't complain. It looks awesome. I can't compare it to a Sharp panel, but it has looked awesome from the start, so no complaints from me.

Well to be honest, the screen is yellowish when white balance setting to default..and if look the screen at an angle, it seems a little dark but not shift in color...but i still satisfied...

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

jamesst20

Jan 31, 2012

Well AUO panel is definitively more beautiful :p

Sharp panel just looks like a normal screen such as Nexus 4

tsiros

Jan 13, 2006
not terribly sure but i suspect it has to do with the leds used in there and you can't be guaranteed that you have specific leds even if you know the panel manufacturer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same :(
    Just i realize, no wonder my friend's z ultra its much better screen than me. I thought the screen protector make difference.
    I don't think so, its related to white balance. =.=" its remain same after adjusted.