[INFO] A homemade stylus working with the galaxy note 3 SM N900

Search This thread

begimaad

Mar 17, 2012
Accidently, I found a new stylus working with the Note 3 which replaces the SPen.
It is.....
Wait for it....
Wait for it....
My pencil! :eek::confused:
No seriously it is my pencil, the back flat end of a pencil works as a stylus. It doesnt work on the capacitive menu and back buttons but works fluently on the display.
The sharper end, where the lead exists doesnt work. Its probably the wood in the pencil or the coating which makes it work.

Hit thanks if I shared any new information or even helped or even amused you.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394342891135.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394342891135.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,559
Reactions: kirtandoshi

kirtandoshi

Jul 3, 2009
Bangalore
freakin hell! it does work! :D.. doesnt work with pencils that use recycled material though...only the ones which have the paint on the back...black or red or whatever.. good find!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Accidently, I found a new stylus working with the Note 3 which replaces the SPen.
    It is.....
    Wait for it....
    Wait for it....
    My pencil! :eek::confused:
    No seriously it is my pencil, the back flat end of a pencil works as a stylus. It doesnt work on the capacitive menu and back buttons but works fluently on the display.
    The sharper end, where the lead exists doesnt work. Its probably the wood in the pencil or the coating which makes it work.

Hit thanks if I shared any new information or even helped or even amused you.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app