unable to load music with Tizen update

Search This thread

pglandscapes

Jan 19, 2008
Hi guys

Just purchased Galaxy Gear and done the Tizen upgrade.

When connected to my iMac using Kies, for some reason whenever I try to put music on the device, it simply tells me that theres not enough storage on the device??

I have nothing but the stock Apps, so I'm a little stuck!

Any ideas?

I'm using it with my iPhone 5S....yes I know it's not a samsung, but the purpose for me is the bluetooth functionality for calls/FaceTime audio etc (which works perfectly without any jailbreaking), using the fitness apps on it and for the music storage being connected to my bluetooth headphones

Any ideas would be awesome

thanks all

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
When connected to my iMac using Kies.

I never used Kies when my Gear was on Android but on Tizen it now says "Currently, Gear only support the firmware update feature of Kies) ." Whether that's temporary or permanent remains to be seen.

But, where the Gear didn't show up via USB as storage on Android it does now on Tizen. What that means to Mac users I have no clue.

pglandscapes

Jan 19, 2008
I never used Kies when my Gear was on Android but on Tizen it now says "Currently, Gear only support the firmware update feature of Kies) ." Whether that's temporary or permanent remains to be seen.

But, where the Gear didn't show up via USB as storage on Android it does now on Tizen. What that means to Mac users I have no clue.

Many thanks

I updated through Kies, so that's fine
The bizarre part is it won't let me add files using Kies as it simply states "currently not enough memory on device"

Any body else having this issue??

I guess I can stick my music on a USB and find a windows machine... but I can't understand why it won't show up as a device on my iMac