[Q] Slow l9 II

Search This thread

Kalevbaby

Apr 25, 2014
Hey guys, i am reading this forum for ages, that is why i am going to ask my question here, because I know people here know everything about theese gagets :D
So I bought Lg l9 II in december and everything was well until some weeks when my phone startet to lag, especcially when I multitask more hard with lets say browser, messenger nd music,but that was not a problem before.To check if I am not wrong I downloaded antutu to see what is going on, as before that I checked some videos in Youtube to see what score are people with my phone recieving.I was thrilled,the normal score was around 15k and around 23-4 fps on the 3d test and i recieved 11k and 12 fps max.I am worrying why is this happening.Please help me,thank you in advance and excuse my english.I am curiously waiting for your answers!

Kalevbaby

Apr 25, 2014
I forgot to mention that imediately after buying i rooted the phone, but it started to lag, so i unroted it and it got fixed till the prblem i described up there

Sent from my LG-D605 using xda app-developers app

Kalevbaby

Apr 25, 2014
I updated to kitkat before some days, and it became worse, the good news are that i downloaded tinycore to see if the processor is bugged, and it seems that its always on full, and on jelly bean it was on 1/2 most of the times, but my ram is good 550 from 700, so i will be glad if smb help me to find why my proccesor is full all the time.Ty in advance and again sorry for my english

Sent from my LG-D605 using xda app-developers app