Can I Swap Motherboards With my My S3

Search This thread

NitroGEEK

Sep 8, 2013
Can I swap Motherboard from my t999 to the I9300 or i9305 motherboards because I want to have 4G LTE And a quad core... I was researching but found no luck on the answer My phone has one SIM card slot and is from t mobile please help..... sorry for putting in wrong thread Can A Moderator Put It In The international version of s3

Last edited:

SnekTheTenk

Dec 12, 2012
Rijeka
agreement zysests

Can I swap Motherboard from my t999 to the I9300 or i9305 motherboards because I want to have 4G LTE And a quad core... I was researching but found no luck on the answer My phone has one SIM card slot and is from t mobile please help..... sorry for putting in wrong thread Can A Moderator Put It In The international version of s3

You can but the motherboard is very expensive.

Reactions: NitroGEEK

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I9300 is not Quad and I9305 has extra RAM and 4G bands maybe different to your location. Best to buy a new phone if quad core means the world to you

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    agreement zysests

You can but the motherboard is very expensive.