APP Request: Rom or Core manager cant remember name?

Search This thread

nextelbuddy

Aug 13, 2009
Im trying to remember the name of an app that was similar to apps like Rom Tool box, Rom manager, Trinity Kernel, FKU App etc..

its was another one that had a pretty neat/cool name and the icon if i recall was blue/white maybe? it had the ability to do what the above apps do but also disable cores.

What are some other names of apps like this?

CitizenLee

Aug 21, 2009
Aberdeen
Im trying to remember the name of an app that was similar to apps like Rom Tool box, Rom manager, Trinity Kernel, FKU App etc..

its was another one that had a pretty neat/cool name and the icon if i recall was blue/white maybe? it had the ability to do what the above apps do but also disable cores.

Trickster Mod maybe?

I'd link it but I'm on my phone... easy to find in Play Store though.

Reactions: nextelbuddy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Trickster Mod maybe?

I'd link it but I'm on my phone... easy to find in Play Store though.
    Thats it! thanks a ton, my memory is really bad.

No probs dude, used to use it on my Note 2 and thought your description of the icon sounded familiar ;)