[REQ] G3 black status bar and no am/pm clock mod.

Search This thread

turdbogls

hey everyone, hopefully someone more capable than me can do this.

I am on Cloudy G3 ROM and would love to have a black status bar (as opposed to the gray gradient), as well as have the am/pm removed from the status bar clock.

if anyone can help me out, it would be awesome.....as far as Xposed modules go, i would rather stay away from them if I could...since I felt they always slowed down the phone a little, and my BT headset doesn't want to pair when its not on ART, so there's that as well.

hopefully someone can help...it would be greatly appreciated.
i can pull and upload any files necessary to get this done and I am comfortable manually placing files and changing permissions and such if you dont want to make a flashable .zip.

Theos_

Apr 17, 2014
France
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro

I am on Cloudy G3 ROM and would love to have a black status bar (as opposed to the gray gradient), as well as have the am/pm removed from the status bar clock.

if anyone can help me out, it would be awesome.....as far as Xposed modules go, i would rather stay away from them if I could...since I felt they always slowed down the phone a little, and my BT headset doesn't want to pair when its not on ART, so there's that as well.

i can pull and upload any files necessary to get this done and I am comfortable manually placing files and changing permissions and such if you dont want to make a flashable .zip.

Hi,

For black status bar, you can try this (it's work on gpro2 port, i have not test for g3 port)

-open your LgsytemUI in winrar(or other app)(not extract!!)
-go in LGSystemUI\res\drawable-xxhdpi.
-look "stat_sys_indi_bg.png" and recolor in black (like attach file)
-replace in the zip file,
-make a save of your LgsytemUI
-replace your LgsytemUI with good permissions

Or upload your LgsytemUI, I look that when i have 5min ;)

Attachments

• stat_sys_indi_bg.png
    stat_sys_indi_bg.png
    158 bytes · Views: 284
Reactions: AssassinGEO

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi,

For black status bar, you can try this (it's work on gpro2 port, i have not test for g3 port)

-open your LgsytemUI in winrar(or other app)(not extract!!)
    -go in LGSystemUI\res\drawable-xxhdpi.
    -look "stat_sys_indi_bg.png" and recolor in black (like attach file)
    -replace in the zip file,
    -make a save of your LgsytemUI
    -replace your LgsytemUI with good permissions

Or upload your LgsytemUI, I look that when i have 5min ;)