[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL] CM-11.0 for tf300t

Search This thread

kjwaugh

May 9, 2012
You need different TWRP

Trouble with GAPPS?

[/COLOR]I have seen only minor things, Calendar seem to be not listed under Google account to have it sync - so it's blank. I'll try re-flash with different GAPPS linked in first post here in this thread. Another thing i'm seeing is that the dock battery is not shown, and my pin number needs to be entered on the touch screen - not with the keyboard - after logging, in keyboard is active.

Last edited:

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
I scanno, and thanks for your work.. i dont understand what you mean for remove assert line... could you pls explain me in which file i have to delete the assert lines?? Thank you!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 4

Would that be /META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script ?

Idk what the assert lines are though

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Trouble with GAPPS?

[/COLOR]I have seen only minor things, Calendar seem to be not listed under Google account to have it sync - so it's blank. I'll try re-flash with different GAPPS linked in first post here in this thread. Another thing i'm seeing is that the dock battery is not shown, and my pin number needs to be entered on the touch screen - not with the keyboard - after logging, in keyboard is active.

Yes dock is not fully supported yet. Did you try the gapps I have listed in the post:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48508679&postcount=7

The Calendar is working fine and seems to be syncing with those on my tablet.

Reactions: bagadj

norm883

Dec 1, 2005
Nightlies

Does this need to be reapplied after any of the nightlies?

Open CM File Manager. Enable Root settings. Go to /etc/permissions. Delete the file "android.hardware.wifi.direct.xml".

Thanks,

norm883

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Does this need to be reapplied after any of the nightlies?

Open CM File Manager. Enable Root settings. Go to /etc/permissions. Delete the file "android.hardware.wifi.direct.xml".

Thanks,

norm883

chrmhoffmann will probably delete the wifi direct file from the source for now, so it should only be done for the first build.

Reactions: norm883

Ideas4ya

Aug 10, 2012
OnePlus Open
This looks like its going to be SWEET. I am about to give it a go and see what happens. I've download twrp from the post and I'm about to flash it over my twrp 2.5.0.

One question though: Will the 4.3.1_tf300t_EXP-kernel_2013-10-18.zip kernel work with this 4.4.2 rom?

If not, have you included a kernel that can be overclocked?

norm883

Dec 1, 2005
Trouble with GAPPS

I have tried 3 different Trouble GAPPS posted and all fail install any suggestions?

Thanks,

norm883

gtanner00

Jul 1, 2013
Just curious,
I have always used twrp on the past as cwm was supposed to brick tf300 (this is fixed now right?)
If twrp isn't backwards compatible, does the same supply for cwm?

If not than that would be the advantage to using cwm.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

ebildude123

Nov 25, 2012
Just curious,
I have always used twrp on the past as cwm was supposed to brick tf300 (this is fixed now right?)
If twrp isn't backwards compatible, does the same supply for cwm?

If not than that would be the advantage to using cwm.

Technically it's backwards compatible as long as you remove the assert lines when flashing older roms.
TWRP has fully functional backup/restore while cwm can't properly backup the /boot partition.

gtanner00

Jul 1, 2013
Technically it's backwards compatible as long as you remove the assert lines.
TWRP has fully function backups while cwm can't properly backup the /boot partition.

Then I will stock with tarp and have a folder on SD card called recoveries with zips clearly labeled for KitKat and jellybean.

My guess is that the worst that can happen is that the file won't flash on the wrong recovery so there is no extra fear of brick.

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
This looks like its going to be SWEET. I am about to give it a go and see what happens. I've download twrp from the post and I'm about to flash it over my twrp 2.5.0.

One question though: Will the 4.3.1_tf300t_EXP-kernel_2013-10-18.zip kernel work with this 4.4.2 rom?

If not, have you included a kernel that can be overclocked?

You could try it, but I doubt it.

scanno

Mar 27, 2008
Arnhem
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Where can I read how to install a recovery with the img extension?

Thanks

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk 4

Go to the TWRP website:
http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/97

Sent from my Xperia T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Would that be /META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script ?

Idk what the assert lines are though.

That is correct. The update binaries are not compatible and the values needed for the assert to work are not working.

You can remove the assert or race the binary

Sent from my Xperia T using Tapatalk

norm883

Dec 1, 2005
Thank you

Here is everything I used to get cm11 on my tf300 inc a zip to flash the right recovery and the gapps I used

https://mega.co.nz/#F!PI5RnSLY!YYGz4Sbbhc4Al7QuSBOYyA

Will delete when first official ROM is released

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk

Downloading is slow buy it is working.

I believe the issue is that I am on 4.3 not 4.4 the nightlies seem to over-ride the original install.
And all the download sites seem to be down. You were very helpful in doing this.

Thanks,

norm883

Top Liked Posts