Zooper Pro/Gmail Notification Issue

Search This thread

-4ndr01d-

Mar 28, 2012
up until tuesday when I received the 4.7 and 4.7.1 update of gmail, my email count is wrong

i have it as followed:

Code:
$(#SUG#+#SUG1#)$

which has always worked and displayed my total number of emails from both accounts.

now on both my htc one and droid dna, the count is equal to -2
the above code has worked flawlessly between numerous updates of gmail and zooper.

i have deleted both the gmail and zooper pro apps, deleted cache and data and installed them fresh and configured them again. still results in a -2

also if I just do a #SUG# or #SUG1# each one of those yield a -1

:(
is anyone else seeing this issue?

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
up until tuesday when I received the 4.7 and 4.7.1 update of gmail, my email count is wrong

i have it as followed:

Code:
$(#SUG#+#SUG1#)$

which has always worked and displayed my total number of emails from both accounts.

the above code has worked flawlessly between numerous updates of gmail and zooper.

i have deleted both the gmail and zooper pro apps, deleted cache and data and installed them fresh and configured them again. still results in a -2

This is a confirmed issue between Zooper and the latest Gmail update. There is already a fix for it in testing, though I don't know when it will become available to the public. Don't think it should be long :)

(Not that this get taking as an official statement: I'm not from the Zooper team, just a user sharing what I know)

BentMetal

Jan 16, 2014
Unfortunately I am also seeing the same issue - I purchased Zooper yesterday because of the excellent reviews and feedback, however, the Gmail count just shows -1 :(

This is a known issue. I just recently worked with a support guy from Zooper for a couple of days trying to figure this out. The workaround for now is to point the Widget to your "All Mail" folder. Use this syntax: #SUG^all#

twill82

May 17, 2013
Unfortunately I am also seeing the same issue - I purchased Zooper yesterday because of the excellent reviews and feedback, however, the Gmail count just shows -1 :(

I was having this issue too so I tried putting in #SUGPrimary# and so far it seems to be working. I sent myself a test email and it says I have one unread message. So I changed it to $(#SUGPrimary#+#SUGPromotions#)$ to see if it will show me unread messages from both inboxes.

Pavel Lukovic

Feb 27, 2014

i have it as followed:

Code:
$(#SUG#+#SUG1#)$

try #SUG^all#

Reactions: -4ndr01d-

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is a known issue. I just recently worked with a support guy from Zooper for a couple of days trying to figure this out. The workaround for now is to point the Widget to your "All Mail" folder. Use this syntax: #SUG^all#

i have it as followed:

Code:
    $(#SUG#+#SUG1#)$

try #SUG^all#

That syntax works for me. I wonder if there's a way to show other mail clients than Gmail on this unread count? I do not use Gmail primarily, I use Hotmail so would make sense to have it there.