How the heck did non contact full name appeared when I dial their phone number????

Search This thread

vipercoyote

Apr 2, 2013
So I dialed a number that was not in my contact list and somehow the person who I called name populated in the dial screen which made it look like it was one of my contacts. First and last name appeared.

How the heck did that happen? I can't find anything here as to how it happen.

I'm bugged out!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

vipercoyote

Apr 2, 2013
Facebook syncing? Twitter syncing? That would be my best guess.

I know Facebook tried to sync my stuff from the get go

Sent from my SPH-L720T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No it wasn't that even though I was logged into Facebook but the person was not my friend on Facebook nor do I sync Facebook and I don't have Twitter

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
Lol I'd bug in from that too. Wasn't Google doing some sort of Yellow Pages integration into KK? But I thought that was for local businesses, but not sure on that. Gonna search this out myself as well

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

vipercoyote

Apr 2, 2013
Lol I'd bug in from that too. Wasn't Google doing some sort of Yellow Pages integration into KK? But I thought that was for local businesses, but not sure on that. Gonna search this out myself as well

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I searched and search couldn't really find anything. I wonder if it is a ATT feature

vipercoyote

Apr 2, 2013
So I dialed a number that was not in my contact list and somehow the person who I called name populated in the dial screen which made it look like it was one of my contacts. First and last name appeared.

How the heck did that happen? I can't find anything here as to how it happen.

I'm bugged out!!

Well found this below. Look at FAQ #4 will my name show on callers outgoing call.

It says depending on service it might

http://m-support.verizonwireless.co...dOptionalServices|faq_share_name_id.tp_2.html