[SBF] Update to 4.5.1A-DTN-150-30 (GB 2.3.4) [Still locked]

Search This thread

Elite49

Jul 5, 2011
That would be awesome ....if it works I would be forever grateful....I don't like the other ones that supposedly freeze apps...bloat freezer was king...I want it back so bad...it's weird...if I go back to a backup I made on 8/16 it works fine...I saved that aol but I can't get it to work after install...I get same message....I wish I could figure out how to stop it from calling to the market cuz that should.make it work

You guys don't use Tit. Backup to freeze stuff? Never used what you use, is it any different?

You guys don't use Tit. Backup to freeze stuff? Never used what you use, is it any different?

Ill I know is wit testing I did tit back did not freeze sane way bloat freezer did. And a lot of the things I could find to still be running some how...wit bloat Freezer it was like dipping the app in liquid nitrogen ..it was GONE til defrosted...and it cost less and did specific job whereas titanium is for more than just freeze and costs 3times as much

Elite49

Jul 5, 2011
Ill I know is wit testing I did tit back did not freeze sane way bloat freezer did. And a lot of the things I could find to still be running some how...wit bloat Freezer it was like dipping the app in liquid nitrogen ..it was GONE til defrosted...and it cost less and did specific job whereas titanium is for more than just freeze and costs 3times as much

Oh ok I do see a couple things still running even after freezing them.

urphonesux

Jun 24, 2008
Captiva
U guys could also try motogingerfunk. Think of it as most of your post flash mods in a all in one file

Last edited:

juhde

Mar 30, 2010
Carlsbad, NM
www.twitter.com
Just my 2¢ but, why freeze when you can uninstall/delete. As long as you don't remove the wrong thing you're good to go and if you do accidentally delete the wrong app we have sbf files so it doesn't matter. Bloat freezer may be cheaper but it only does one thing, TiBu has multiple functions and is well worth it.

My routine in any new OTA is to freeze anything I want gone with TiBu, reboot and check to see if anything breaks, if it doesn't I use the filter to list only frozen items and select uninstall all, reboot and it's gone.

I still have all the other functions like converting apks to system apps with one click, changing market links, etc etc. and I don't have to buy a "cheaper" bloat freezer. It's all in one. Granted sometimes it won't fully freeze an apk, but that doesn't matter when you remove it entirely.

Again, just my 2¢.

Cheers

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

Just my 2¢ but, why freeze when you can uninstall/delete. As long as you don't remove the wrong thing you're good to go and if you do accidentally delete the wrong app we have sbf files so it doesn't matter. Bloat freezer may be cheaper but it only does one thing, TiBu has multiple functions and is well worth it.

My routine in any new OTA is to freeze anything I want gone with TiBu, reboot and check to see if anything breaks, if it doesn't I use the filter to list only frozen items and select uninstall all, reboot and it's gone.

I still have all the other functions like converting apks to system apps with one click, changing market links, etc etc. and I don't have to buy a "cheaper" bloat freezer. It's all in one. Granted sometimes it won't fully freeze an apk, but that doesn't matter when you remove it entirely.

Again, just my 2¢.

Cheers

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
Trust me I remove a lot of junk. But I use root explorer for that. I liked bloat Freezer for apps that I still wanted but didn't use often. Like maps and street view. I use them but not often enough to want em running in background.
And I also use root explorer to make apks system app as I like to change owners and permission myself. I guess that why we have these kind of choices in apps to use. Well we USED to have the choice. Now we don't really

Xeno62277

Apr 13, 2011
Greensboro
I just use TB to backup everything one time... then go through and uninstall all bloat that I know I can remove. If I ever need the app back I can restore from that original backup.

smg714

Mar 7, 2011
whats the link to download the 2.3.4 sbf? the one in the OP doesn't seem to work, atleast for me.

hahaha, silly me, I got used to the good recovery modes :)

I actually did that to try to "select" recovery. My memory was partially correct!

Yeah everyone thinks u need to press both to select recovery but u only need to press volume up to select Android recovery option. Then press both volume keys to bring the menu up.
glad I could help:)

Anotha'newb

Aug 31, 2011
I can't get the sbf to work either. Ran it twice, sat in a bootloop, ran it again, same result. Tried to go into Android Recovery, just get the triangle with ! in it.

After you get into android recovery do data wipe then it should boot. I have this happen a lot when I SBF. It will say please manually boot phone....then I have to do this and it starts. Only SBF'd once where I didn't have boot loop, any ideas why?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an unofficial release of official, unmodified software. Version is 4.5.1A 150-30. I don't know what the changes are since I have no DX2. If some kind soul would post a pic of the version info from your phone I'm sure others would find that useful. Enjoy.

Also, if someone would like to host the file somewhere more permanent than multi-upload feel free to do so/let me know.

http://www.multiupload.com/SKC8CCUVZJ [Full SBF Download] 333.95 MB

MD5SUM: df91a243cc2543d9cbf961f7b8a3d17e
    Blur is definitely updated, the launcher doesn't physically look different but the app drawer is MUCH smoother while scrolling now, complete with CRT Off built right in! Some of the status icons at the top (signal for example) seem a little different as well.

And I can confirm its 2.3.4
    Aww hell, I'll guinea pig it up and give this a go!

Thanks for sharing! :D
    OK and what's your point? I have a Dinc 2 running the vigors software that's a dual core 1.5 ghz phone.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using Tapatalk

What's the point?

Nevermind. Yes, go ahead and flash it. This x2 SBF will work for your DX and Inc2, possibly even your Vigor. You will be able to overclock to 1.5 gigawatts afterwards.

Please report back with your findings.

/trollfeeding

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium
    so is it CONFIRMED TO work being able to flash 2.3.4 sbf. Root. Then restore eclipse rom?

I tried but had some issues. I got back into Eclipse but my notifications was missing. Then boot looped after a reboot. Just rebooted into recovery and am wiping dalvik cache etc and trying to restore again.

Edit: nope still boot looping on me when trying restart eclipse. Oh well. Back to 2.3.3 and eclipse for me. SBF time.