androkkid themes

Search This thread

qkzoo

Mar 26, 2009
Settings

Taking about tips and tricks, One thing I find timesaving is to put all settingsfiles in the folder widget so you can easily acces them without having all settings icons upfront.

Could you show me an example of one of your settings shortcuts? I never did figure out how to create those.

Edit: I got a couple of the sytem shortcuts from the shortcuts.txt, to work, but most of them don't. Any ideas?

Update: Nevermind, SKShortcuts makes creating system shortcuts a snap, good deal!

Last edited:

kraski

May 31, 2008
Baltimore, MD
I'm not sure Simo realises what a flexible and brilliant 'toy' he has given us all to play with. For anyone using Androkkid and not having made a donation to Simo yet, I urge you to do so. Who knows what better things are to come if we keep him sweet.:)

I agree. I've already donated. I have TouchFlo 3D 2.1, Titanium, Pointui 2 Pro & Androkkid to choose from. Guess which one is usually active on my phone? :D So, I've donated both to Simo for Androkkid & Dirk for his continual flow of quality widgets. Both help make my phone more functional & fun to use. My phone gets used for business, ministry & my personal life. So, it gets used a lot. And anyone making that easier & more pleasurable deserves support. I'll now get off my soapbox & "return you to your regularly scheduled programming". :p

teacher1960

Mar 8, 2009
Bergen
I have added a new zip file of all the icons made after the first release, I have checked them out for "black and white holes" and as usual many of of them failed. I have touched them up and they should now be okay
You find them on the first page together with the other files.

burnlea

Apr 12, 2009
Cornwall, UK
www.iremonger.org.uk
Harlequin theme

Another theme, Harlequin, for those who prefer their screen a bit more colourful than Obsidian :D

Just unzip and place the Harlequin folder in the Androkkid Themes folder. It will then be available to select under Settings
The Title buttons (more than shown) can be found in the Harlequin theme folder along with a blank if you wish to make different titles (I can make others if you aren't able to do that). I set the size of the Title buttons to 128 x 32 in Androkkid settings and they have to be positioned, as for any other icon. They can also be used as shortcuts as per normal icons. For example, in my setup, I have the Contact button pointing to my address book.

The 'Lock' Icon on the Home page is not part of the theme but has been designed to match. I have included that icon in the Harlequin theme folder.

If you like my work, please feel free to show your
appreciation by clicking here:

Attachments

• Home.jpg
    Home.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 264
  • Settings.jpg
    Settings.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 148
  • Programs.jpg
    Programs.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Edit.jpg
    Edit.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Harlequin.zip
    408.2 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Ok, here's a new one I've been working on, and a new personal favorite :) I included some other images that you can use as a background that fit the theme. Enjoy!

attachment.php

Hey is that a real widget, one currently available... or just your graphical depiction of what you're looking for?

I so badly have wanted a really compact efficient widget like that that brings all the essential status elements together to save space, yet remain finger navigable.

teacher1960

Mar 8, 2009
Bergen
A couple of icons
One for one of my favourite websites
www.gnu.org
and one for a a popular backup app
Microsoft My Phone

Attachments

• xGnudotorg.jpg
    xGnudotorg.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 12