HTC One 32gb Unlocked Edition

Search This thread

crawlgsx

Jun 21, 2007
Maine, USA
Interesting...I live in nyc and I'm pretty sure its going to be refarmed

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

So you MIGHT be all set. All I was saying is it is no guarantee with Tmobile, in many areas it is not going to work well. the "safe" bet is to get the Tmobile variant which will cover all of the frequencies for Tmobile.

arzin

Mar 9, 2010
Michigan
Do we get headphones with this 32 gb unlocked handset because i cannot not see the headset being mentioned in the "included accessories" section. I dont really care about earphones since i dont use the ones that come with the handset but it would definitely be a nice addition and i think the earphones offered with HTC ONE is attractive.

http://shopamerica.htc.com/cell-phones/productdetail.htm?prId=41589

Last edited:

Sevker

Feb 5, 2012
Anyone else that ordered from HTC have their order say this?

Picking & Packing
We are currently picking your product(s).

Estimated Shipping Date: Friday, April 05, 2013
Estimated Delivery Date: Monday, April 08, 2013

That'd be awesome if it actually gets here on Monday.

crawlgsx

Jun 21, 2007
Maine, USA
Anyone else that ordered from HTC have their order say this?

Picking & Packing

Estimated Delivery Date: Monday, April 08, 2013

That'd be awesome if it actually gets here on Monday.

It's just their default status I think. Everyone's status says that right now but I wouldn't get too excited, I think they will ship the 18th :).

arzin

Mar 9, 2010
Michigan
It's just their default status I think. Everyone's status says that right now but I wouldn't get too excited, I think they will ship the 18th :).

Mine says the same but the delivery date is 11th april. Im not sure if that is right coz the phone is supposed to get delivered by the 18th according to the website and the executive on letstalk

arzin

Mar 9, 2010
Michigan
I would imagine, but it doesn't SAY it includes them. Hopefully it was just accidently left off the page. It comes with every other version so I can't imagine they took it out of this one??
i have sent a tweet to HTCdev lets see if they answer

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Interesting. Your the first person I have seen mention a different delivery date.

yep this is what it says

Picking & Packing

Estimated Delivery Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013

crawlgsx

Jun 21, 2007
Maine, USA
yep this is what it says

Picking & Packing

Estimated Delivery Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013

Interesting. maybe based on the number of preorders placed it moved your date ahead? Just a guess, really have no idea :).

arzin

Mar 9, 2010
Michigan
Do we get headphones with this 32 gb unlocked handset because i cannot not see the headset being mentioned in the "included accessories" section. I dont really care about earphones since i dont use the ones that come with the handset but it would definitely be a nice addition and i think the earphones offered with HTC ONE is attractive.

@ArzinDalal You get a standard set of earphones with the phone. got this reply from HTC dev on twitter.:)

Reactions: crawlgsx

harpr33t

Jan 27, 2013
So you MIGHT be all set. All I was saying is it is no guarantee with Tmobile, in many areas it is not going to work well. the "safe" bet is to get the Tmobile variant which will cover all of the frequencies for Tmobile.

The only 2 reasons I wanted unlocked was since T-Mobile sucks with updates. Annnnd ability to jump ship

Reactions: yankele

OCedHrt

May 18, 2009
San Jose
Interesting...I live in nyc and I'm pretty sure its going to be refarmed

What 1900 LTE. T-Mobile LTE is on AWS, which the developer edition supports. 1900 is being refarmed for WCDMA. I can tell you I already have crappy coverage on AWS on my TMOUS, 1900 isn't going to be any better.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

32GB Unlocked GSM $574.99

Sim unlocked GSM version with 32GB (not bootloader unlocked)

Nice! Good price.
    My unlocked one arrived today after shipping Saturday ;)

I only had the tracking number that they emailed me to work off of... My order status has stopped working since the HTC email about the delay. Happily rocking my 32gb device with successful bootloader unlocked

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
    Pardon my lack of knowledge but does the 32Gb model have the capability of hotshot tethering or is that only avail on the 64Gb Developer model?

depends on how big of a hotshot you actually are.
    Guys, please don't listen to the guy. He knows nothing about the radio bands. The international version WILL work on tmobile, hspa+ if available in your area, if not, it will work on 3g,edge, etc, what ever tmobile has for your area. It supports ALL bands.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Lol, we should actually not listen to you :p

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app
    will this work in india , we dont have LTE here but 3g and gsm ..!!! i dont know there was some confusion about the bands that they are giving ..!!
    and whats different from the original version else than the unlocked thing.

Yes you can use this handset in our country(India), since it supports GSM bands as well as HSPA/WCDMA 2100 Mhz frequency, which is what being used by the operators in India to provide 3G services. So, you will have no problem in using this handset with any GSM operator in India even if you want to use 3G. But even after 4G services being rolled out in our country(some parts like Kolkata & Bangalore already have it) it can't be used for 4G in India, because as of now, our carriers choose 2300 Mhz frequency for rolling out 4G along with a completely different implemented technology(TD-LTE) whereas all of the US carriers use FD-LTE technology in implementing their 4G networks. Hence all the LTE phones manufactured for US will support only FD-LTE technology, but that may change as dual technology supported modems will come to the market in future.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Verizon uses a SIM card for their 4G LTE networks. I think it would be usable as a data-only device, for those of us who like to stick to Google Voice or another VOIP service. I've heard it's cheaper to go with a data only service anyways, so that's probably the route I'll be going if I can get a confirmation.

I don't have an exact idea how the US network carriers operate their plans(I only know the frequencies on which the US carriers provide services). And as I said you will see the Verizon 4G frequencies in the supported frequencies list of HTC One 32GB unlocked version sold by HTC. It's better to check with your carrier.