Did You like This Rom:

• No, really bad rom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

abhinav2hd

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Hello Guys, After Long Time I am back with another Beutifull Rom for Our Lovely Device : NoteWiz™ V1 ROM

6utyhuda.jpg

Features:
-->Samsung Galaxy Note 3 UI
-->Air Gestures, Smart Scroll
-->Note 3 Lockscreen with Ink Effect
-->Fully Deodexed And Prerooted
-->Xposed Framework
-->Xtheme Engine
-->Kitkat Xtheme Included (Credits @proseray)
-->Build.prop Tweaks
-->Bugfree And Smooth Experience​

Note: Q700 Users Must flash Q700i firmware before flashing this rom.​

Note: This ROM is discontinued, Check New NoteWiz V2 ROM

Credits :
@rovo99 for Xposed Framenwork @ruqq for Xtheme Engine @tung91 and @proseray for Kitkat Xtheme

Last edited:

vaibhav_alice

Dec 1, 2013
Allahabad
Seems to be look great but the only thing i didn't like in this theme is the kitkat icons for contacts and the status bar icons. Well for status bar I'm gonna use gravitybox but sad with contact icon please if u can provide the alternative for that or any kind of flashable zip to replace the contact and dialer app icon, it will be much helpfull and appreciable...

Another thing I've noticed that the camera doesn't seems to be clear! Is it so?
And does camera app has the functions same as note 3? I don't mean that every functions but quite few additional should be there like burst mode, best shot, sound and shot...

Also please provide the bug list.
If it is bug free smooth then its best!!!

abhinav2hd

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Seems to be look great but the only thing i didn't like in this theme is the kitkat icons for contacts and the status bar icons. Well for status bar I'm gonna use gravitybox but sad with contact icon please if u can provide the alternative for that or any kind of flashable zip to replace the contact and dialer app icon, it will be much helpfull and appreciable...

And does camera app has the functions same as note 3? I don't mean that every functions but quite few additional should be there like burst mode, best shot, sound and shot...

use touchwiz xtheme ported by @proseray from :: http://d-h.st/5lU

jaydip4all

Oct 18, 2013
wonderful rom

thanks abhinav for ur contribution to our q700 development
great work
thanks a lot...
:good:

abhinav2hd

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Please answer to my questions sir.

I've only got an answer.

N one more thing can it be possible to install the front 2MP shooter of q700i into q700?

bro.. Camera Only lool like TOUCHWIZ Cam. featurewise it is same as stock cam.. you can use lenovo supercam for more features. and you can use camera patch to increase resolution of camera.. but that will only increase size of pic., not quality.

vaibhav_alice

Dec 1, 2013
Allahabad
bro.. Camera Only lool like TOUCHWIZ Cam. featurewise it is same as stock cam.. you can use lenovo supercam for more features. and you can use camera patch to increase resolution of camera.. but that will only increase size of pic., not quality.

Sorry, but i didn't mean to software instead i was talking about hardware part. Can i fit and run q700i's front cam in q700?

Coz it has realy low resolution its VGA in q700 n 2MP in q700i so i need it.
Would it be possible?

abhinav2hd

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Sorry, but i didn't mean to software instead i was talking about hardware part. Can i fit and run q700i's front cam in q700?

Coz it has realy low resolution its VGA in q700 n 2MP in q700i so i need it.
Would it be possible?

lol.... I don't know anything about hardware but I don't think what you are saying is possible. and keep this thread only related to this rom. You can PM me for Offtopic things.

dr_jimit

Sep 5, 2012
Surat
Great Work Abhinav........... You are doing Awesome work... Keep it up.. !!!!!

One question, Is it 4.3 ?? as shown in screenshot?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys, After Long Time I am back with another Beutifull Rom for Our Lovely Device : NoteWiz™ V1 ROM

6utyhuda.jpg

Features:
    -->Samsung Galaxy Note 3 UI
    -->Air Gestures, Smart Scroll
    -->Note 3 Lockscreen with Ink Effect
    -->Fully Deodexed And Prerooted
    -->Xposed Framework
    -->Xtheme Engine
    -->Kitkat Xtheme Included (Credits @proseray)
    -->Build.prop Tweaks
    -->Bugfree And Smooth Experience​

Note: Q700 Users Must flash Q700i firmware before flashing this rom.​

Note: This ROM is discontinued, Check New NoteWiz V2 ROM

Credits :
    @rovo99 for Xposed Framenwork @ruqq for Xtheme Engine @tung91 and @proseray for Kitkat Xtheme
    1528709_445794105521640_514421953_n.jpg

NoteWiz V1Rom - http://d-h.st/3qt
    OTA UPDATER Patch for V1 : http://d-h.st/FYx (Flash this by CWM to get OTA Updates in future)
    awesome rom bundled kitkat xtheme is great.
    one thing how to change lockscreen background.
    and keep up the good work.

thanks.. and use gravitybox to change lockscreen background but ink effect will not work with custom background.

use touchwiz xtheme ported by @proseray from :: http://d-h.st/5lU