[RELEASE][24.08.2008] FireROM 0.3 / 20273 / UC / GSM - "I r not a chef!"[ONLINE]

Search This thread

bzdziagwa

Aug 14, 2008
Great ROM - my first customized rom hehe
I've got some problems just after flashing - when ROM was started first time there was couple of errors with shell32.exe and album.exe but now works fine.
Just simple question - does anyone know how to enable HTC large menu here?
Of course there is option in TF3D settings but it doesnt work - probably because this option was permamently disabled by author :)

Regards
B.

ukdj78

Feb 6, 2008
London
it looks like all the great cookers are still in the diamond topic eh?

i still thing my Touch Pro is slow, we need a lite and perfomanced rom. My Kaiser works faster than my Touch Pro and this is crazy.

Sorry for being pedantic but aren't they chefs not cookers? Technically the PC they're using would be the cooker :D

l3v5y

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 13, 2007
Bristol
Sorry for being pedantic but aren't they chefs not cookers? Technically the PC they're using would be the cooker :D
Pedant! :p

What about if I was using a laptop? Or a Mac using a virtual PC? :D

Now, if Chainfire will let me, I'll happily tweak his ROM, to end up with a "Clean" ROM, and any others wanted. That is of course if Chainfire doesn't mind me touching his 'ROM' ;)

bzdziagwa

Aug 14, 2008
Hmmmmm did I find the bug ?:)
On CLOCK screen I'm unable to change timezone - it's GMT+1 right now (what is true) but for Prague,Budapest.
When I'm trying to change to GMT+1 Warsaw - doesn't work - it's still Prague,Budapest.

Regards
B.