Debrand xperia Z1?

Search This thread

zcucurullo

Apr 14, 2009
Santo Domingo
Hi, I have a xperia Z1 from Orange Dominicana running 4.2.2, my question is: Can I debrand the phone and install the global firmware so I can get rid of the Orange Dominicana Logo. I dont want to root or unlock BL, I just want to get the damm logo out of the phone.

Thank you!!!

Last edited:

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
Hi, I have a xperia Z1 from Orange Dominicana running 4.2.2, my question is: Can I debrand the phone and install the global firmware so I can get rid of the Orange Dominicana Logo. I dont want to root or unlock BL, I just want to get the damm logo out of the phone.

Thank you!!!

Then you need to root.

Reactions: gaboh24

feddexx69

Jul 8, 2013
As far as I know

Thank you!!!

You can flash a STOCK firmware without root nor BL unlocking, I did it, had this hideous Telcel Logo at startup, lots of bloatware and decided to flash a generic firmware from Canada. Now it's the xperia's multicolor horizontal lines while booting..I have a C6906 running 4.3 with no root and locked BL.

Oliviakrk

Oct 3, 2012
I do not have operator logo but I have some bloatware. How to check if it is branded?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

choihan06

Dec 17, 2011
Toronto, On
You can flash a STOCK firmware without root nor BL unlocking, I did it, had this hideous Telcel Logo at startup, lots of bloatware and decided to flash a generic firmware from Canada. Now it's the xperia's multicolor horizontal lines while booting..I have a C6906 running 4.3 with no root and locked BL.

c6906 has 4.3? i couldn't find any...

jiframnes

Nov 23, 2010
Can i do this on a LiveDevice? We got one from Sony to use in store, but now i got it from my Company. But everytime i put it in the charger, demo-mode starts and all my widgets, icons and everything is reset. But if i flash a stock rom it will go away maybe...??

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

nutzisme

Apr 12, 2012
Can you give me the current Fw and customization number? From the service Info

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

leo_nidas

Mar 19, 2012
Lodz
if i use flashtool how to root this 4.3 if i unlock bootloader on 14.1.G.2.257 i broke my camera ? - im new on Z1 sorry for question i have arc s and unlock bootloader dont broke nothing...
Next galaxy s3 - easy root but on this ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you!!!

Then you need to root.