How to change status ROOTED to UNROOTED on Download Mode ?

Search This thread

u1988

Dec 22, 2011
Hi,
this is from G2 anyone can try it on G3 and update us what he did ?
I being told try to delete rct file .

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2715114

Q:
If i flash to other frimware from other contry on the same Model when i got update it will update to the orignal Ver. of where i did buy the device?
if it does can i dod somting to Prevent it to get update to only the contry i did flash it on Purpose?

Last edited:

mrrogers1

Jun 30, 2007
NEEEEBRASKA
@jcase

Thank you!

can you please add more info to your FAQ ?

*like will i get updates with FOTA or LG Mobile Phone ?
*there is any way to get updates with out flash new Ver. ?
*unroot will work with Super SU or i need to install Stump again?
*The root will change status to ROOTED in Download Mode?

can you chack this out if it will work on G3 too UNROOTED with this?
http://xdaforums.com/lg-g3/help/how-to-change-status-rooted-to-unrooted-t2850096

but where i can found that Answers ?
it will be much easier if it will be in the 1st post or the 2 post,
to prevent repetitive questions...

Answering for the team so if the guys want to correct me, feel free, just attempting to head off more distracting lines of "not" frequently asked questions. THANKS FELLAS!

1. YES, this is simply a method of gaining root, nothing more, nothing less. Your FOTA will likely fail OR worse due to a) being rooted and failing checks or b) system changes you may or may not make after you ROOT but this is a "Method TO ROOT" so again, nothing more, nothing less. (Question is out of scope)

2. NO, why would you even want to get an updated root method app that you are supposed to uninstall after you have rooted? (Question doesn't really make much sense)

3. NO CLUE and out of scope, this is a "Method TO ROOT", nothing more, nothing less.

4. Probably but if you want to help, you tell @jcase but it's out of scope and as an exploit creator, not really his/the teams deal or worry.

5. Out of scope, this is a "Method TO ROOT", nothing more, nothing less.

Good day to ya... :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @jcase

Thank you!

can you please add more info to your FAQ ?

*like will i get updates with FOTA or LG Mobile Phone ?
    *there is any way to get updates with out flash new Ver. ?
    *unroot will work with Super SU or i need to install Stump again?
    *The root will change status to ROOTED in Download Mode?

can you chack this out if it will work on G3 too UNROOTED with this?
    http://xdaforums.com/lg-g3/help/how-to-change-status-rooted-to-unrooted-t2850096

but where i can found that Answers ?
    it will be much easier if it will be in the 1st post or the 2 post,
    to prevent repetitive questions...

Answering for the team so if the guys want to correct me, feel free, just attempting to head off more distracting lines of "not" frequently asked questions. THANKS FELLAS!

1. YES, this is simply a method of gaining root, nothing more, nothing less. Your FOTA will likely fail OR worse due to a) being rooted and failing checks or b) system changes you may or may not make after you ROOT but this is a "Method TO ROOT" so again, nothing more, nothing less. (Question is out of scope)

2. NO, why would you even want to get an updated root method app that you are supposed to uninstall after you have rooted? (Question doesn't really make much sense)

3. NO CLUE and out of scope, this is a "Method TO ROOT", nothing more, nothing less.

4. Probably but if you want to help, you tell @jcase but it's out of scope and as an exploit creator, not really his/the teams deal or worry.

5. Out of scope, this is a "Method TO ROOT", nothing more, nothing less.

Good day to ya... :good: