[ROM][SEP.11][SENSE 4]InsertCoin Evolution v2.40 |STABLE|FAST|APM|EQS|TWEAKS

Search This thread

Jackos

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2008
Warsaw
leidel.pl
OnePlus Open
I highly suggest that you try if the ROM has the issue itself :) Without any additional apps installed. Voice recording apps and similar kinds may interfere with the inbuilt Dialer.

undercover

Oct 10, 2010
London, UK
As my humour is not appreciated I'll try to help for real :)

It's not a Rom problem for sure. He said sometimes. When exactly is sometimes?

If you don't want to go to analytics, easiest thing to do is to reflash Rom on top without wipe. /system will be reflashed and any possibility that /system is at fault eliminated. If that doesn't help, you can either uninstall all the apps one by one, or do a full wipe(easier).

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

x-mann

Sep 6, 2005
Resen
Tryed Beta 15 , impressions:
very nice roms, but horrorfull battery life( as all roms what i did tryed with 4.0sense) when im using some apps and games, hapens in 30 mins to drain 50% of battery (Jelly defence and using camera360 app) .

rd2000

Nov 29, 2008
Tryed Beta 15 , impressions:
very nice roms, but horrorfull battery life( as all roms what i did tryed with 4.0sense) when im using some apps and games, hapens in 30 mins to drain 50% of battery (Jelly defence and using camera360 app) .

Yes my experience too. GREAT work baad :) I would use this as a daily driver for my phone, if it wasnt for the battery.

Take today f.x. Had my phone fully charged at 15.30 and went out eating. moderate use of gps, music, facebook and wifi, and at 19.30 the phone died of thirst. The battery completely depleted. Thats 4 hours from full to empty.

So Im going back to IC 5.1.7, by far the best rom for sensation :)

Hope there is a fix for the battery consumption soon :)

janarioo

Dec 22, 2009
islamabad
as for ur information the sense 4.0 takes abt 2days for battery to settle down after tht its just like all others , even better

lbtc777

Jun 21, 2010
Overall, good battery life here. Let the Rom settle a couple of days and battery usage goes back to normal.

On Beta 15, Rom is smooth and daily driver. Thanks for your hard work Baad!

x-mann

Sep 6, 2005
Resen
as for ur information the sense 4.0 takes abt 2days for battery to settle down after tht its just like all others , even better

Well, im gona try that what you say, but i did type in what ocasions i got enormous battery drains , game , and photo taking app .

janarioo

Dec 22, 2009
islamabad
Well, im gona try that what you say, but i did type in what ocasions i got enormous battery drains , game , and photo taking app .

Look everyone Replied wid That , Let Me Post A pic of My battery With This Rom

I speak on Behalf of all the People Using Beta 15 , This Rom is aweSome wid Great Battery Life

2012-03-30_19-47-22.png

Hit thanx if u find my Info Useful

leftheodo

Feb 14, 2010
Excelent rom Baad! Battery life is just fine! You have to let it settle and give it 2 or 3 charge cycles ( like all Android roms )! I decompiled Rosie and I think i found a way to disable wallpaper scrolling ( I like this feature but I think that this is the cause of the minor frame rate drop in Sense launcher ) but it won't recompile! If anyone can help I would be grateful! Thanks!

x-mann

Sep 6, 2005
Resen

I speak on Behalf of all the People Using Beta 15 , This Rom is aweSome wid Great Battery Life

2012-03-30_19-47-22.png

Read please, i said that happens when i played Jelly Defense and camera360 , i got so much battery drain , not in normal use like you got . Ill try to post screen shot next charging :)

r3v0Lut10n

Nov 3, 2009

2012-03-30_19-47-22.png

well ... may i be honest ? i dont think u even used it ... 0 drain over about 9 hours of 16 (probably been sleeping and phone in standby). screen on time ? but nvm, overall battery usage is almost like pre 4.0 roms, the only problem is really with games. on the same game i can kill my battery in half time, dont know why :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yet another sense 4 rom
    based on Ville RUU by Football (THANKS!)

Thanks to TripNRaVeR, mdeejay, shnizlon, show-p1984, leedroid, capy, robocik, j4n87, m0narx and every chef, dev, mod, hacker, advanced user

- hdmi out
    Hi guys,
    Mms fixed
    Working on hw acc. And tether
    Fixes!

Check the attaches for fixes:

Fix for Insercoin Evolution 1.3

v1.3-1
    - fixes volume steps in tweaks. - props nono2lozere
    v1.3-2
    - fixes mms - when trying to save message on phone says "insert card" - props capychimp
    v1.3-3
    - fixes wake-up by vol-key - props shniz
    v1.3-4
    - Fixes LAG after exiting Youtube, and probable some other stuff...(killed 99% debug code ) - props ivicask
    since we decided that together we can do better. me and Shnizlon decided to join efforts. so from now on (well actually starting with next rom release ) move to OrDroid thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1551714

do you people think we devs have a magic fix on our laptops, and keep for ourselves ? really .

When and if we can fix BT MMS and whatever you (the users) will be the 1st to know.

I'm well aware of the problems, also i tried numerous times and ways to fix em but didn't pan out, this is life you win some you loose some.

+1 -ing or posting how much you want that to be fixed because its essential to you DOES NOT SPEED UP THINGS unfortunately .

Or what do you want? to put my life on hold and only try to fix whatever problems there are 24/7?

bottom line. i don't have a solution for BT, MMS, Hotspot, camera not working as on one series! Sorry, maybe i'm a bad chef /dev whatever.
    Doesn't mean i abandoned this and i'm still trying to fix it.

you don't like it this way, oh well get another rom .. ops, same problems there too .. YOu want everything working? GET SENSE 3.6 FROM HTC (oh wait that one has problems with wifi auto wake-up , lockscreen wallpaper and so on) YOu wanna ***** at someone ? contact HTC. They sold ur phone.
    you don't like what i'm doing move along. Frustration should be aimed at HTC not us devs. we do what we can with what we have as a hobby.